🥀~lora addison~🥀

Start from the beginning

amber addison (mother) ~ lora is also close with her mother, but she was a lot stricter on her. but she still cares for lora. when lora grew to be more independent, she babies her, which also annoyed lora as well.

julia addison (older sister) ~ lora is very close with her older sister and looks up to her. she goes to her older sister whenever she has a problem she's dealing with, like a personal problem, or a homework problem.

languages ~ english (main), french (average), spanish (average)

species ~ human

birthplace ~ jewelfield town

hometown ~ diamond city

best friends ~

unika cake (oc) ~ unika and lora have been best friends since high school, and their friendship is still close, even when the two are adults. unika moved to diamond city a few years after lora had moved, and the two go to the same college, and the two still stick together today.

close friends ~

~mona

~young cricket

~kat

~ana

~penny

~9~volt

~ashley

~red

~18~volt

~5~volt

~dribble

~spitz

neutral ~

~seth pierson (oc)

enemies/rivals ~

~wario

~orbulon

~dr. crygor

~mike

~jimmy t.

occupation ~ college student, part time employee at warioware inc.

weapon ~ her physical strength

scent ~ apple blossom

"the last thing i want is something toxic."

likes ~ hip hop music, skateboards, leather jackets, cupcakes, windy days, roses, pastries, pop music.

dislikes ~ extremely cold or hot weather, fires, thunderstorms, coffee, loud noises, explosions, spicy foods, rain.

strengths ~ good physical strength, discipline, flexible, easygoing

weaknesses ~ perfectionist, self-criticism, public speaking, disorganized.

hobbies ~ skateboarding, dancing, going out to eat, spending time with friends and family.

fears ~ losing her friends, death.

oc playlist ~

~real friends by camilla cabello

~remember the name by fort minor and styles of beyond.

~unwritten by natasha bedingfield

~somebody that i used to know by gotye and kimbra

~love song by sara bareillies

~brave by sara bareillies

voiceclaim ~ erica mendez

backstory ~ lora was born and raised in a different town before moving. since elementary school, she has been friends with a boy named seth pierson. but since middle school rolled around, things started to change. seth had been used and betrayed by several friends. lora was there for him at every hour ever since. but afterwards, things weren't the same. a few months after, lora had witnessed seth constantly being a jerk and being mean to others. why? she was told that it was for revenge on the people who had hurt seth. she had confronted him a couple of times about it, but he kept dismissing it. lora didn't say anything afterwards. but after seeing it several more times, lora had enough and broke the friendship off with him. when she was 14, her mom had told her that she was moving. lora felt sad but a bit relieved. sad because she would be leaving the people she knew behind. but also relieved because she didn't want to see seth around for a while. that's when her adventures in diamond city began.

pets ~ n/a

crush(es) ~ none

fun facts ~

~she has been dancing for 8 years.

~her favorite flower is a rose.

~her favorite color is rose red.

~the type of dance she can do is hip hop dance.

~she currently goes to a college in diamond city and is majoring in dance.