Havent You Heard

10/2
"Stasi." I was walking towards the elevator smoking when I hear someone call my name. I already knew who it was and so I slowly turn around.

"Yea Lydia?" I ask. She was smiling at me like always. "What are you doing?" She asks me and I just stare confused.

"I'm..." I pause trying to think of what I was actually doing. I was bored to be honest, Silva was out with his brothers and I had no one to talk to. "I'm not really doing anything as of now actually. I was about to lounge by the pool" I say truthfully.

"Can i join you? Truth be told I really miss your company." She says and I laugh making her fur her eyebrows.

"You miss my company?" I point at myself. "You don't even like me."

"That is far from true,  you're actually my favorite one here. But it's interesting seeing you upset... you know how sisters like to annoy each other."

"We aren't sisters." I correct.

"Yet."

I chuckle hitting my vape.

"Don't you want to know what you've missed while you were gone?" She asks.

"Sure tell me."

"I'll tell you after I get my bikini on." She says. She waves for me to follow her to the room and wait.

"Where's everyone?"

"I have no idea actually, probably out,I wasn't in the mood today." She says going straight to her closet taking her clothes off. She stripped bare naked in front of me exposing everything. She had a really nice body I can't lie. I like skinny girls back when I was self conscious I use to wish I was skinnier but now I really don't care.

"I would think you're gay the way you staring." She jokes smirking but I just shrug my shoulders.

"I like girl's bodies I don't care." She smiles at me grabbing her towel before heading out.
****
"I think my brother is about to cut things off with Manon, that's what he told me."

"How unfortunate." I say with my eyes closed taking in the sun. I was enjoying the warm weather touching my skin. "They seemed like they really liked each other."

"He can really give the illusion that he's in love with you. But he's the type to want you for himself while he's for everyone. I tried to warn her but she's learning the hard way. You were learning the hard way too but I'm glad it's better."

I stay quiet not knowing what to say.

"I think you're perfect for Silva he really likes you."

"It's whatever I'm just chillin at this point." I tell her.

"Lauryn is coming over for dinner tonight." I turn to look at her.

"What? She's still my friend you can't get upset!"

"I thought you didn't have any friends."

"It's complicated."

"Well invite whoever you want, I don't care."

"You seemed to care last time you were crying."

"True." I simply say. It was a minor set back for me, very embarrassing yes but there's nothing I can do now. She laughs at me shaking her head.

"It seems like you're trying to get under my skin." I tell her.

"True." She mocks.

"That's the shit that gets you slapped." I raise up.

"I don't think you want to do that." She warns. But I sigh loudly with a smile.

"You think Silva would let something happen to me if I put my hands on you?" I ask her and she looks at me with uncertainty. She knows he would choose me over here in a second.