Hold Tight!

Hold tight , sing and shout just ride my round-about and hold tight shut your eyes, girl you suit me for size. 8/21

I always wanted to be roughly fucked one day, being man handled was a fantasy of mine that I've always had. And I've never had anyone to fulfill it until now. And I must say, it's more scarier that I thought.

As soon as we made it into his hotel he literally tore everything I had on and dragged me to his bed. The look he had on his face was quite intimidating like he was planning on doing something dark. I watched him take off his shirt exposing his toned pale chest and then his pants. He unbuckled his belt laying it on the bed before pulling down his boxers. I gasp seeing the size of him. He had to be at least a good eight inches and I just know he could get more harder than he already was.

"You still want to face the consequences?" He asks me while stroking himself gently. My heart is pounding so hard that I think I'm going to have a heart attack but I've never been so turned on in my life. I swallow hard nodding my head slowly afraid to speak.

He leans down to my level connecting our lips. I lean into him kissing him deeper as his hand goes to my vagina, I could immediately hear the sounds coming from it. He rubbed my clit slowly making me grind myself in his hand wanting to feel more pleasure. It doesn't last long because he pushes me on the bed before hovering over me.

"You ready ?" He asks me gently and I nod once again. I thought this was him being a gentleman but not long after he slams into me all the way and scream loud as hell out of pain.

"Fuck!" He groans out. "I had to get all the way in there, well I'm mostly in hold on." He grabs the headboard pushing himself in me even more and I cry out more. The pain was like nothing I've ever experienced. I begin sweating excessively under him. He had his hand still on the headboard while looking down at me. We didn't move at all he could tell that it was very painful.

"You want me to pull out?" He asks me and shake my head no.

"Nastasia once i get started I'm not stopping I'm telling you that now." Silva warned but I didn't care. I wasn't about to pussy out.

"I don't care I'm ready now just keep going."
****

I cry out feeling another orgasm coming. He now had both my legs in the air slamming himself deep inside me. I sounded ridiculous, no matter how hard I try to suppress my screams and moans I just couldn't help it. We have been through so many positions and now he had one of his hands pressing my face into the bed as he fucked me. If we being honest I don't even think he has a condom on.

I try to grab his arms as his other hand goes to my vagina once more rubbing it rapidly. I moan out as tears fall down my face endlessly as I try to get away from him. He was going so rough, Ive never been treated like this. Ive only seen it in porn.

"Please I can't take anymore." I whine out, my voice being muffled by the mattress but he ignores me. I try again to move his hand but slaps my thigh hard making me scream.

Fuck you feel so just stop fighting and take it, you understand?" He grunts out. He was a monster pounding into me mercilessly. The familiar feeling I've felt multiple times today came and I tried to get move away but he held me down. I couldn't handle another orgasm I just know it.

"Pleaseeee... oh god!" I get cold and numb as my body begins shaking but it doesn't stop him, he just rubs my pussy faster as I scream so loud that it continues going up octaves until A squeal came out. I felt myself cumming but it wasn't like the other orgasms I had. Liquid squirted all over the place, on him, on the bed, on myself.

"That's it Stasi keep doing that." He tells me still rubbing. Another round of liquid squirts out of me causing me both pleasure and pain. My voice was completely gone I couldn't scream anything above a whisper. He takes his hand off my face and I look at him smirking at me. He leans down to lick the tears off my face.

My mouth opens and a little whimper comes from me as he slams into me with us now back in missionary. With my voice gone I could hear his grunts and moans clearly and it did excite me. He wasn't afraid to let me know how good I was making him feel.

"Fuck you're the best pussy I had." I was looking him dead in his eyes as he slammed in and out of hard. He takes one of my legs and lift them up and all I could was just keep my mouth open. I could tell he was about to come because he thrust got more quicker and short.

"Fuck!" He grabs my throat as I feel his cum shoot inside me. I hold tightly on him feeling myself cumming once again as well. He pulls out gently before laying next to me. The sound of our heavy breathing filled the room before my phone started ringing.

"Hello." I say my voice raspy.

"Nastasia where are you we have been looking all over for you." Lydia's frantic voice scream out. I rise up not realizing how much time has past. I was expecting this to be a quick fuck.

"Shit I-" my phone is snatched out my hand by Silva surprising me. He started speaking in Italian and I just sat there confused. Once he hung up the phone I was expecting him to give me my phone back but he didn't.

"Who is Ryan?" He asked scrolling through my phone.

"Why the hell are you going through my shit?" I ask appalled.

"You fucked him." He stated. "Look at how he's texting when you're clearly not interested in him. You just fuck people you're not interested in?" He asks looking up at me and I shrug. I watched as he went through my messages and I am pissed but I also knew i couldn't stop him. His face went into a frown the more he scrolled.

"Nastasia." He called out.
"You're a fucking whore what the fuck. You fucking all these frat boys and not respond to their messages."

"I mean I did just fuck you the same day I met you but if that makes me a whore then." I shrug again and he chuckles.

"You try this shit with me and I'm going to fucking kill you."

"Try what?!"

"Try to ghost me, I want to get to know you more I like you."

"You barely know me."

"I like what I have seen from you even though your body count is probably higher than mine. Well I am sure it is, ive slept with 6 women."

"You have a weird way of complimenting and offending me at the same time."

"You haven't fucked anyone here have you?" He asked ignoring my statement.

"No."

"Good keep it that way." He tells me. I look over at him to see him staring.

"Don't be catching feelings for me. You don't like me, you only like what I did to you." I tell him staring him in his eyes, but the look he gave me left me feeling uncertain.