6 Khushi is caught

Začít od začátku

Khushi was silent.

"If you don't want to share with us then no problem," Lavanya said.

"Today is my sister's birthday"

"Yeah... how could we forget when you have been talking about it for a month?" Lavanya said.

"I called her last night to wish her. She told me something I can't believe..."

"Anything serious?"

Khushi nodded yes.

"She is in love..."

Cutting her,

"Hey, crazy... what's there not to believe...? she is also a human. She too has feelings..."

Cutting her,

"She loves none other than ASR"

"Whaaaaat?" Lavanya and Hrithik almost shouted.

She nodded yes.

"You mean Gangster?"

She nodded yes.

"The one who is on the TOP wanted list?"

She again nodded yes.

"I can't believe this" Hrithik said.

"I too can't believe this"

"I don't know what to do... don't know how to make my sister understand"

"But, what's the connection between your sister and ASR? Where did they meet? How do they know each other?" Hrithik asked.

"Yeah... your sister is a software Engineer and working in an IT company. How did she know about the Gangster?" Lavanya asked.

"Nothing is matching with one another. Then how did they fall in love with each other?"

"I don't think he also loves my sister..."

"What do you mean?"

"He should have done this with some intention"

"Khushi, he is ASR... he can do anything not only in India but anywhere in the world. Then why should he do this with intention?" Hrithik asked.

"As of now, I don't have an answer but my heart says something is not right"

"Relax Khushi... our graduation is already over. You are going to go to Mumbai to meet your sister tomorrow. Get clear all your doubts"

"Yes... I will definitely do that"

"Did she vacate the hostel?" Hrithik asked.

"Not yet... she will do it only after we find a house"

"Didn't your sister find a house for you guys?

"Not yet... she is searching..."

"I'm confused," Hrithik said.

"Why?"

"ASR's girlfriend is searching for a house for many days. He has many houses in Mumbai City, you know?"

"So what, if he has many houses? Do you think I will stay in his house?" Khushi asked angrily.

"You won't but your sister... she is his girlfriend after all"

"Haan, Khushi... being ASR's girlfriend, doesn't your sister know how influential he is? Why didn't she take his help?" Lavanya asked.

"I think she wants to keep it secretly," Hrithik said.

"But why?" Lavanya asked.

"ASR would have thought it may affect her..." Hrithik said.