2 In the search of...

Part 2 In the search of...

Arnav was looking at the path on which the biker girl went.

"What a girl, Nannav..." NK said.

Arnav composed himself and the smile on his face got vanished.

"Girl like her is very rare... such a rare piece she is..."

Arnav looked at NK and gestured something through his eyes. NK nodded ok understanding his gesture.

"Mohan, let's go" Arnav ordered.

They left the place. Within half an hour, they reached Indira Gandhi women's hostel. NK looked at Arnav who nodded yes. NK got down from the car and went to the hostel warden.

"What can I do for you, Sir?" the warden asked NK who was looking dashing in a blazer.

"I want to meet Payal's roommate..."

The warden got stuck.

"Payal's roommate?"

NK nodded yes.

"May I know who you are?"

"I'm Nandkishore... Arnav Singh Raizada's cousin brother"

The warden stood up gulping.

"Sir, she had not had any roommate as she stayed in a single room. She hardly mingles with others. As she was an IT personality, her work timing changes often. We didn't see her after her birthday. Don't know where she went"

"Do you know about her sister, CHUTKI...?"

"Sorry, sir, we don't even know she has a sister"

NK frowned.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, sir... no one knows about her sister. The police also came for the investigation. We already had given them the needed details, sir. Payal was a reserved girl. So, we don't know about her sir"

NK was disappointed.

"Well... I hope you will forget about our inquiry..." he warned her.

"No, sir... I won't tell anyone about you. you can trust me"

"That's good for you"

He came back to the car.

"Did you get anything about Payal's sister?" Arnav asked.

"No Nannav... the warden said Payal Bhabi stayed in the single's room and never mingled with anyone," NK said.

Arnav sighed.

"We enquired about Payal in her workplace too, she didn't have friends in her office it seems"

"But how?"

"Actually... Nannav..." NK hesitated.

"Tell me clearly NK"

"Actually, Akash was the one who didn't want her to get close to anyone in her workplace and hostel. He thought it might bring problems for us"

Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Don't worry Nannav... we will find Payal's sister..."

Cutting him,

"When? We are searching for her for a month but we haven't gotten any information about her yet" Arnav said wearily.

"It's because they are not belonging to Mumbai but Lucknow. Payal Bhabi came to Mumbai as she got a job here. At the same time, her sister went somewhere else to study..."