53 Unexpected

Part 53 Unexpected

The next morning

As Arnav had no idea of Payal's recovery, he didn't show a hurry to leave the room because Khushi was sleeping, putting her leg on him. How could his heart let him take it from him? Who would believe, the Gangster who was keeping the whole city under his control was under his wife's control now?

He looked at the clock. It was 7'o clock. He had to wake her up. But, how? He blew on her cheek. Khushi shrugged with a whine. He pecked her ear. She pushed him in her sleep. Arnav rolled his eyes. He kept his index and middle fingers on her stomach and walked toward her neck. When his fingers were about to touch the PEAK, she caught his hand and twisted it, tightening her jaws.

"Dare you..."

Arnav clutched her hand with his left hand.

"I dare..." he let his fingers walk in the air getting close to her.

She pulled his hand and tried to bite his finger. Arnav closed her mouth, making her eyes wide.

"Have you started your fight early in the morning?"

She pulled him towards her and cuddled his neck.

"You are so sweet" She kissed his nose.

"Oie... what happened? You turned romantic all of a sudden?"

"I'm always..."

"Oh... that's why you are fighting with me?"

"Of course, it's also a kind of romance only"

"Oh... don't you have an idea to get off the bed?"

"Do you want to get off?"

"Nope... I always go out before seven... but today, I don't feel to do it"

"Mr. Gangster, don't be a JORU KA GULAM (slave of wife) go and do your duty. This society needs your service"

"Yes, Madam... but this Gangster needs your service"

"Do you want me to press your legs?"

"No need, come and apply soap on my back"

"Soap?"

"Yeah..." Getting down from the bed, he picked her up in his arms and walked to the washroom.

"Am I here to apply soap on your back?" She pinched his cheek.

"I have no problem if you apply soap on my front" he entered the washroom and kept her in the bath Tub.

It took more than half an hour for them to finish the bath.

"Shall we go for breakfast? Or, should I bring it here?" Arnav asked.

"Please bring it here. Call Nanne too..."

Arnav nodded ok. He called NK who was waiting outside Arnav's room. He wanted to convey the message of Payal's recovery. At the same time, he didn't want to disturb him though. NK attended the call.

"Come to my room. Khushi wants us to have breakfast together"

"Nannav, could you come out?"

Arnav sensed a tension in his voice. He looked at Khushi, holding a smile on his lips.

"One minute... I will be right back" he said.

Khushi nodded ok. Arnav came out of the room, closing the door. NK rushed to him.

"What's the matter? Why did you sound tense?"

"Payal Bhabi gained consciousness..."

"Whaaat? When?"