35 Truth

Part 35 Truth

Arnav smirked at Bheem.

"What did you do to Narendra?" Bheem asked.

"He is safe in Mumbai "

"Did you take him to Mumbai?" He asked with shock.

"You said I can do nothing in Lucknow... So, I just took him to Mumbai"

"What are you going to do with him?"

Arnav leaned on the chair, not answering.

"Do you know what will happen if people get to know you kidnapped him?"

"People who borrowed money from him will be happy knowing that Narendra will not be coming back to Lucknow forever" Arnav declared with deep meaning.

"Don't do this ASR..."

Arnav stood up from the chair and leaned down towards Bheem. He looked like an angry bull.

"I will... I will definitely do it... How dare he try to kill Khushi?" Fire sparkled in his eyes.

"If he thinks no one can do anything to him... I will let him know to what extent I will go to prove him wrong..."

"Everyone knows you"

"It doesn't matter"

Bheem gulped down.

"By the way, why did you lie to me when I asked about Narendra?"

"You will come and go simply. It's me who should face him for my whole life"

"If you had told me about him, you would not have gotten the chance to face him..."

Bheem looked down.

"But... I don't think you lied to me in fear... There's something Mr. Bheem..."

"What...do you mean?" He stammered.

"I mean... I don't know how many percentages you got from Narendra..."

"This is not true..."

"Then, tell me the truth"

"I just told him about Gupta property details when Narendra asked me. That too, only after he threatened me about killing my family"

"Who filed the case against Shashi Gupta?"

"Rishi..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes..."

"Rishi is a Farmer..."

"So what if he is a farmer? Won't he be greedy?"

Arnav looked at Shubham.

"Look after him. Whatever he said must be true. If not, send him to Mumbai" Arnav said looking at Bheem with a dangerous gaze.

Arnav walked out. He came to Gupta's house after two hours. Khushi stood up from the sofa and was waiting for him.

Before she asked him anything,

"Let's go," Arnav said.

"Where?"

"Will tell you"

Arnav walked after making sure of Khushi's following. Arnav got into the car that made Khushi surprised.

"From where did you get this car?"

"When I returned home, this car was standing at the side of the road all alone..."