48 Friend?

Part 48 Friend?

Khushi clutched Hrithik's collar.

"I trusted you like anything. How could you kill my trust?" she shook his collar.

"Khushi, you have mistaken me. I did nothing. These guys are framing me wrong in your eyes... Don't trust them... They are trying to separate us, Khushi" Hrithik shouted.

"Shut up... I heard what you talked to Aman Sir. I also read your cover story about Arnav on Facebook"

Hrithik got stuck for a few seconds and composed himself.

"Facebook? What do you mean? I can't understand what are you talking about"

"Stop acting like you know nothing. I know very well it is you who post the story"

"I don't know why you are blaming me for something I had never done. I don't post anything on Facebook. You can check my Facebook page... I didn't do that"

"Don't lie... I saw my photo in the story... You are the one who captured it..."

"But, all our friends have the photo... I sent it to them"

"But, only you know I'm in Arnav's place. Only you know I have a relationship with him. Only you know everything about us because I blurted out them to you thinking that you are my friend"

"No doubt I'm your friend..."

"Noooo... You are not my friend. A real friend won't be like you..."

"You have mistaken me, Khushi... Think with your clear mind. Why would I do this?"

"Didn't you tell Vihan that you and I are in a relationship?'

Hrithik was shocked. Now, he understood why Khushi spoke to him like this. Aranv should have made Khushi meet Vihan.

"I don't want him to be in the illusion of getting you... Because I know you don't like him"

"Why didn't you tell me that you met him and talked about me?"

"I don't want to spoil your mood because I saw you happy after a long time"

"Why did you say he is not Vihan, when I asked you?" The question came from Arnav.

"I said he it's not Vihan because I don't want him to know who you are..."

"Why?"

"He is a dangerous guy... He will do anything idiotic. That's why..."

"He is a more dangerous guy than us?" Aman chuckled.

That was when one of Arnav's technicians came there.

"ASR, we found the IP address of the Facebook post," he said.

Hrithik looked at him thunderstruck.

"The IP address belongs to *Thane* area"

"See, the IP address belongs to Thane area... l told you it's not me"

Khushi looked at Arnav thinking about something. Taking her mobile, she searched for a contact. Her hand stopped, finding a particular name. Without thinking anything, she dialed the number. The call was attended. Before Khushi, said anything,

"Khushiiii..." The caller shouted.

"Hi, Arman..." Khushi said observing Hrithik's facial expression who was trying hard to be normal.

Arman was their college mate but in another department. As Hrithik belonged to Mumbai, he had a good relationship with Arman whose native was Thane.

"How are you doing, Khushi?"