It was his fault for not thinking about this at all before.

And now that he has noticed it, the most urgent task is of course to communicate with Su Moxiu so that Su Moxiu knows that he really loves him.

He wanted to give Su Moxiu a sense of security.

Su Moxiu kept staring at Yan Jing Ze and then suddenly leaned down and kissed Yan Jing Ze.

Then, just like what happened to him last time he forcibly kissed Yan Jing Ze – Yan Jing Ze started kissing him back.

Su Moxiu suddenly let go of Yan Jing Ze, a blush appeared on his cold face: "Yan Jing Ze, if you like me, you can double cultivate with me."

Yan Jing Ze confessed to him because he wanted him not to kill Su Moran, right?

Then shouldn't Yan Jing Ze pay a little price?

Su Moxiu felt a little confused in his mind, but that's what he wanted to do.

Yan Jing Ze: "..."

At this time, he must find a way to prove himself!

Yan Jing Ze grabbed Su Moxiu's hand and pulled the person onto the bed.

He didn't use spiritual power, so when he pulled him, he couldn't pull him.

Su Moxiu said at this time: "Are you really willing?"

"Of course," Yan Jing Ze said.

Su Moxiu directly pushed Yan Jing Ze onto the bed and pressed on him.

Yan Jing Ze: "..."

Su Moxiu's acted particularly strong, as if he knew it very well, however...

When Yan Jing Ze's hand touched his body, he fell into Yan Jing Ze's arms softly, letting Yan Jing Ze do whatever...

Yan Jing Ze is also not polite.

He will prove that he loves Su Moxiu deeply!

Also... he and Su Moxiu really need to do double cultivation.

Su Moxiu killed a lot of people these days, those people's energy was absorbed by him, and it was running around in his body. Yan Jing Ze thought that he should be uncomfortable.

At this time, of course he has to help him sort it out.

Before, Yan Jing Ze was thinking of hiding his strength from Su Moxiu, but at this time, he felt that it was better to confess.

In five days, they will become Daoist couple. At this time, it will be unfair to continue hiding it.

Moreover, he felt that their Daoist couple contract must be of a higher level, anyway, it would never be an ordinary Daoist couple contract. In this case, he would definitely not be able to hide his strength from Su Moxiu.

As for how to explain why his strength is so strong... Let Daoist couple contract explain it.

It takes a long time for cultivators to double cultivate, it can't be finished in a short time no matter what!

He has confidence in himself, it will definitely not be a problem to double cultivate for five days.

Yan Jing Ze kissed Su Moxiu and let the spiritual energy in his body enter Su Moxiu's body, and then guided Su Moxiu to get the demon energy in his body into his own body.

It is actually possible for the cultivators and the demon cultivators to double cultivate, after all, the essence of energy is the same... People with water spiritual root and people with fire spiritual root can also double cultivate!