yandere Angel dust x human reader song fic(special one-shot)

Requested by: no one

(i alternated some of the song)All I want for Christmas is you~

Angel dust's pov
I watched y/n from my hotel's room window, walking beside alastor smiling. Her nose a cherry red and her cheeks a rosy color, my room was decked out with Christmas decorations all thanks to y/n. I grumbled as I watched alastor twirl y/n around, kicking the snow up slightly. "What does he have, that I don't?" I pushed myself away from the window and walked towards my vanity. "I have it all! The looks, fame, anything she could ever want! And yet-" I look back towards the window "-she chooses him." I sat down on my stool with a huff, fat nuggets ran up to me, oinking happily. "Hmm... Maybe I could... No, no that's stupid wishing on a star shit never works." I lay my head down on my vanity, knocking something down. "Huh?" I lifted my head, looking down a small wrapped box laid on its side, a tag on its side. I picked it up, looking at the tag. It reads "merry Christmas Angel dust. From: y/n." I smiled and set the box down. "🎵I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I desperately need, I don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree, I need you for my own, more than you could ever know, lucifer make my wish come true all I want for Christmas is you🎵" I stood up and walked towards the window, "🎵I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I desperately need (and i) don't care about the presents underneath the Christmas tree I don't need to hang my Christmas stockings there upon the fire place, (I'll hang my rivals upon the fire place instead~) Santa clause won't make me happy with a toy on Christmas day🎵" I opened my window, watching the snowflakes land on the ground, smiling as y/n giggled sweetly. "🎵I just need you for my own, more than you could ever know lucifer make my wish come true, all I want for Christmas is you you, baby🎵" I lifted my small silencer pistol, aiming it at Alastor's head. "🎵Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas, I won't even wish for snow (and i) I'm just gonna keep waiting underneath the mistletoe, I won't make a list and send it to the north pole for saint nick, (except my hit list) I won't even stay awake to hear those magic reindeer click, (besides a gun shot and screams~)🎵" I pressed the trigger and fired the bullet, it struck the intened target quietly, I watched as alastor fell to his knees, blood dripping down his forehead. I placed my exterminaters pistol down on the ledge, grinning. "🎵'cause I need you here tonight, holding onto me so tight what more can I do? (i already killed him) oh, baby, all I want for Christmas is you you, baby🎵" y/n is still blissfully unaware of Alastor's dead body, she strides towards the hotel's door. I eagerly run from the window towards my door "🎵oh-oh, all the lights are shinning brightly (so are your tears) everywhere (so brightly, baby) and the sound of children's laughter fills the are (so does the screams of terror and pain~) and everyone is singing (and screaming and crying) I hear those sleigh bells ringing (and I hear those wedding bells singing in my ear) lucifer, won't you bring me the one I really need? (yeah, oh) won't you please bring my baby to me?🎵" I swung the door open and ran down the stairs, stepping over niffty as she bustled by her arms filled up with cleaning supplies. I hopped off the last step, landing gracefully on the floor. "🎵Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas, this is all I'm demanding for, I just wanna see my baby standing right outside my door (covered in a bloody wedding dress~)🎵" y/n stepped into the hotel, her eyes filled with tears, her body shaking. She must've finally seen, she sniffled as she choked out what she saw. "Oh, you poor baby~" i cooed out, I held my arms out, she ran into me, burying her face into my chest fluff. "🎵oh, i just need you for my own, more than you could ever know, lucifer make my wish come true oh, baby, all I want for Christmas is you you, baby🎵" I scooped her up, humming happily as I walked off to my room, husk watching with his golden eyes narrowed at me. "🎵all I want for Christmas is you, baby all I want for Christmas is you, baby all I want for Christmas is you, baby all I want for Christmas (all I really want) is you, baby all I want (I want) for Christmas (all I really want) is you, baby🎵" she fell asleep in my arms as I walked towards my room "🎵now I have you~ all for my own🎵"

Sorry if it sucked And that your guys requests are taking so long. I've just been really busy. Word count 885.