Blitzø x male robo reader song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Bonnie song

Y/n's pov
my eyes flickered on, Blitzø stood in front of me "🎵hello my friend. back So soon, again? It seems to me you like our company you play again and it's usually me to be the first disturbing being that you see🎵" Blitzø frowned and bent down in front of me "🎵they tore me apart, they used me for parts, they took away my face they took away my arm🎵" Blitzø leaned in and say down beside me "🎵no! It just isn't fair! The frog and the bear even the monkey didn't go through what I had to bare🎵" Blitzø patted my shoulder gently "🎵my replacement is new! It's got the latest tech too! All I have is my guitar let me play a song for you🎵" Blitzø stood up and held his hand out, I grabbed it and pulled myself up. "🎵Now with red glowing eyes I'll be your demise as my endoskeleton decides🎵" Blitzø led me out of my room and towards robo-fizz's room. He grinned at me nudging me towards the room. I chuckled and walked towards the door "🎵my name is y/n. I'm the big purple jester, I play guitar in the band don't you forget who I am!🎵" I slammed the door open, jolting fizz out of his charging station. "🎵My replacement is blue!(we'll just go with that because idk how to lable his color properly. He has a lot of color to him) it's got the latest tech too! It's shiny and brand new🎵" I strode into the room, my claws extended. Fizz stood up quickly and backed himself up into a corner. "🎵Now with red glowing eyes I'll be your demise as my endoskeleton decides🎵" I walked up to him and dug my claws into his face, tearing it off as he screeched. I drop his face onto the ground as he holds whatever is left, I grab onto his arm and slowly tear it off, "🎵They tore me apart they used me for parts they took away my face they took away my arm🎵" I let his arm drop to the ground his face and arm spewing oil "🎵no! It just isn't fair! The frog and the bear even the monkey didn't go through what I had to bare🎵" Blitzø peeked his head in as I tear into his leg "🎵my replacement is blue! It's got the latest tech too! All I have is my guitar let me play a song for you!🎵" I drop his leg onto the ground next to his other limbs. "Well, you really went at it huh? Well, that solves my problems with that overrated robo-fuck toy! Now, how about I get you a new face and arm and uh, you could take me on a date and make it even." I tilt my head down at him as he drags me out of the room "a... Date? What's that?" he looked up at me "oh my gosh you really are soooo innocent! Well, sorta! Don't worry I'll tell you all about dating!" I follow after him as he tugs me forward.

Word count 550.