alastor x male reader x husk

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

We're here for you

Alastor's pov
I hummed as I stroked husk's ear. "Hey al, have you seen y/n?" husk looked up from my lap. I shook my head "no, I do believe squishy is reading a book right now-?" Charlie comes running out of her office tripping over niffty as she trys to navigate in the dark "alright don't panic! My fathers friend is simply having a break down which is why the power is out.... In all of hell." I rolled my eyes "what is that tv headed moron's problem now?" husk shifted around "we should probably go get y/n. He can't see that well in the dark." I nod and let him get up, he strides towards our room, stepping over niffty as she scrambles out of the way. The hallway was cluttered with stuff, how did I know? Well, I could see husk's form kicking things out of the way or rubbing the bottom of his feet in pain. "Damn you niffty!" he kicked a bucket off his foot, as I opened our bedroom door. A soft whimper came from the room, my ears perked up listening to the sound of someone cursing at an object. "Y/n? Darling are you alright?" he sniffled again, "no. I can't see a thing. And I think I twisted my ankle." I pushed the door open, letting husk stumble in first trying to get the bucket off. "Damn fucking bucket!" he tumbled and fell onto the bed next to y/n "hey sweety. Um, could you help? I can't bend down that much." y/n nodded wincing slightly as he vents down putting pressure on his foot as he took the bucket off. I approached the two and wipes the tears off y/n's cheek "there there dear. We're here for you darling." I laid down in the bed and pulled y/n and husk onto my chest. Y/n yawned and snuggled in as husk rolled onto his back and nuzzled his head up against y/n's neck. "Yeah, we're here for you doll."

Word count 353.