alastor x flirty male reader song fic/lime

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Hooked

Alastor's pov
"🎵You got a bad reputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good you know I wouldn't walk away, even if I could it took one night, one try, ayy damn, I'm hooked🎵" I watched, face flushed as y/n grinned down at me smuggly. "Hey there little buck~" he cooed out, gently pinching my cheek. "🎵you were there when I was low, you held me high and baby when you take control, we can go all night every place we go, you start a fight but then you kiss my neck, and take a bite🎵" I blushed and looked down fiddling around with my Mic staff. He tsked lightly and tilted my head up, "it's rude not to look at the person who's talking to you little buck~" He grinned, his tail wrapping around my waist. "🎵Everybody says I'm sleeping with the enemy I don't even care if you're gonna be the death of me, me, me🎵" I bit my bottom lip, smiling nervously as his hand travled down to the small part where my tail is, "so, care to dance little buck~" I nodded shyly, my ears lowering slightly as he intertwined our fingers together, "🎵you got a bad reputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good you know I wouldn't walk away, even if I could it took one night, one try, ayy damn, I'm hooked🎵" I stiffened slightly as he pulled me closer, my head being smushed into his fluffy chest "🎵ooh, I'm hooked ooh, I'm hooked🎵" He placed his other hand on my hip gently, dipping me back before pulling me back up "🎵I know that I shouldn't touch you But you twist my heart 'cause I can never get enough once the feeling starts baby, I'm the gasoline and your kiss is the spark but you take the wheel and crash my car🎵" I melt into his touch, my tail wagging up and down as I rest my chin on his fluffy breasts. "You seem to be enjoyin' them alot huh little buck~" my face flushed and I buried my face deeper into his fluffy breasts. "Mhm." he chuckled and twirled me around cooing at me "🎵everybody says I'm sleeping with the enemy I don't even care if you're gonna be the death of me, me, me🎵"
He cooed into my ear about how small I'd look beneath him, I whined softly as He squeezed my hip gently "🎵you've got bad reputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with temptation 'cause it tastes so good you know I wouldn't walk away, even if I could it took one night, one try, ayy damn, I'm hooked ooh, I'm hooked ooh, I'm hooked🎵" He chuckled softly, "don't worry~" he cooed into my ear as his knee brushed up against my swollen bulge. "Daddy will be taking good care of you vary soon~" I nodded and clung to him as he dipped me back, "🎵you got a bad reputation in my neighborhood you drive me mad with temptation'cause it tastes so good you know I wouldn't walk away, even if I could it took one night, one try, ayy damn, I'm hooked🎵" I purred softly as he held me close to his chest, "🎵ooh, I'm hooked ooh, I'm hooked, oh🎵" he nuzzled my head softly, "I wonder if your a screamer~" he purred into my ear. Husk gagged "get a room damnit!" I smacked his arm. "You have no shame."

Word count 615.