Blitzø x striker's brother reader song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Flowers need rain

3rd pov
Blitzø hummed softly, watching y/n feed bombproof. "🎵cuz I need you like the flowers need the rain I need you like the hellish sun when the clouds turn gray oh you're like the blood running through my veins I'll love you until now and forever away🎵" he sighs, curling his tail around a support beam he's hiding behind. "🎵sometimes I feel so lonely feels like there is no one around to hold me and my head gets dark and heavy but then I see your face and I can only hope for the best and I clan only breathe with my chest🎵" Blitzø stumbles out of his hiding place, rubbing his butt as a horse nickers at him loudly, catching y/n's attention. "Hey thar' partner! Is yer' ass okay?" Blitzø freezes up turning a darker shade of red "🎵one step at a time oh you take me you're leavin' me blind but don't leave me cuz I need you like the flowers need the rain I need you like the hellish sun when the clouds turn gray oh you're like the blood running through my veins I'll love you until now and forever away🎵" y/n's tail twitches as he approaches Blitzø "yer' alright thar' partner? Yer' lookin' redder than a beet." Blitzø nods sweat dripping from his forehead as y/n circled him. "Yer' sure? Do ya need an ice pack?" y/n placed his hand on Blitzø's shoulder gently. "🎵one step at a time oh you take me you're leaving me blind but don't leave me you turn the noise into silence I hid from your violence but now I won't runaway you take the dull and make it vibrant I could stay forever baby🎵" Blitzø stumbled over his words turning redder as y/n quirked his brow up, "🎵and I can only hope for the best and I can only breathe with my chest one step at a time oh you take me you're leavin' me blind but don't leave me cuz I need you like the flowers need the rain I need you like the hellish sun when the clouds turn gray oh, you're like the blood running through my veins I'll love you until now and forever away🎵" y/n wrapped his tail around Blitzø's pulling him towards Lin and Joe's house. "Alright then! Let's get you that ice pack partner!" Blitzø stumbled behind y/n grinning like a moron as he tightened his grip on y/n's tail "🎵one step at a time oh you take me you're leaving me blind but don't leave me I need you like the flowers need the rain need you like the hellish sun when the clouds turn gray oh, you're like the blood running through my veins I'll love you until now and forever away🎵"

Yeah sorry if its short. Word count 497.