cherri bomb x male fox reader x Vaggie song fic

Requested by:HuskerRadioDust

Cherri bomb's pov
I watched as y/n spoke to vaggie, the most stuck up girl in hell. "🎵he was a boy she was a girl can I make it any more obvious? He was a punk she did ballet what more can I say? He wanted her but she'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well but all of her friends stuck up their nose they had a problem with his baggy clothes🎵" I grumbled and threw a bomb over the edge of the building as I watched vaggie leave y/n as he fumbled with his skateboard "🎵he was a skater boy she said, "see ya later, boy" he wasn't good enough for her she had a pretty face but her head was up in space she needed to come back down to earth🎵" I lean a little too far back and fell off the building. I closed my eye tight excepting to hit the ground. "Hey, are you okay?" I opened my eye and looked up, y/n was holding me His ears perked up with interest. I nod as he sets me down on my feet, "um, do you want to get get a drink with me?" he nods "sure!" I smile and take his hand rushing off to the bar "🎵five years from now she sits at home feeding the baby, she's alone she turns on the tv guess who she sees skater boy rockin' up MTV she calls up her friends they already know and they've all got tickets to see his show she tags along and stands in the crowd looks up at the man she turned down🎵" I smile and lean against n/n side as we strum our guitars as our band hits the drums and gold thingy. "🎵he was a skater boy she said, "see ya later, boy" he wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star slammin' on his guitar does your pretty face see what he's worth?🎵" I watch as vaggie pushes past other fans to try and catch y/n's attention "🎵he was a skater boy she said, "see ya later, boy" he wasn't good enough for her Now he's a super star slammin' on his guitar does your pretty face see what he's worth?🎵" I take the Mic from our lead singer and lean in close to the crowd giving vaggie the middle finger as Charlie peaks over veggies should confused "🎵sorry, girl, but you missed out well, tough, luck this boy's mine now we are more than just good friends this is how the story ends too bad that you couldn't see, see the man this boy could be there is more that meets the eye I see the soul that is inside🎵" vaggie clenches her fists and turns around grabbing Charlie's hand leaving "🎵he's just a boy and I'm just a girl can I make it any more obvious? we are in love haven't you heard how we rock each other's world🎵" I smile and hand the Mic back to our lead singer "🎵I'm with skater boy I said, "see ya later, boy" I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote about a girl you used to know🎵" y/n curls his tail around my waist "🎵I'm with skater boy I said, "see ya later, boy" I'll be back stage after the show I'll be at the studio singing the song we wrote about a girl you used to know🎵"

Word count 611.