Her head began to pound as she tried to soak up this new data, unable to think too hard or her head injury would start beating against her temples, rushing toward the center of her forehead.

She lamented, placing her trembling hand against her striking headache.

Tears began to fall from her eyes when she realized that her room was empty of any visitors. Jimin wasn't there, Yoongi was in no sight, and neither was Namjoon. A sob left her frowning lips, her tears falling past her cheeks, and collecting into the firm pillow behind her.

Seren looked around for a remote to call her nurse, but it was above the table that was a few meters away from her bed.

She flung the blanket off her lower half, composing all the strength in her body to try and get up. But, sudden pain began to sting at random points in her body, her head pounding, causing her to see those same black splotches in her sight like she saw before she passed out on the cold floor.

Just as she reached the edge of her bed, the door abruptly opened, revealing a middle-aged nurse in navy blue scrubs entering the room.

Panic waved through her aged features when she saw Seren pushing to get off the bed.

"Miss Park, please you need to stay in bed." She rushed over, placing her clipboard down on the table beside the bed. "You can't be getting up, it could reopen the wounds the doctors stitch up." She informed, lifting her feet back onto the mattress, and covering her with the sheets.

"You also shouldn't be walking, your head injury was quite severe, you could pass out again if you push yourself too hard, Miss Park." She lectured her, watching Seren sink back into the pillow.

"H-how did I get here?" Her mouth was dry, swallowing down her nonexistent saliva.

"Paramedics. Police received a call informing them of a murder. They arrived, found the faintest pulse in your body, and worked instantly to revive you." She smiled, nodding her head. "You've been asleep for two days, Miss Park."

Seren felt her heart rate pick up, the sound of the machine corresponding to her quick heartbeat. "Two days? H-How?" Her voice cracked, unable to fathom the nurses' words.

"You had a concussion from the head injury you received, so you've been resting for a while. But, I'm sure the doctor will be relieved to hear that you're awake." She nodded, grabbing her clipboard. "You weren't expected to wake up until tomorrow, but you've pulled through, of course, you're very strong."

She nodded, closing her eyes, the beeping decreasing when she began to process everything. "Why don't I have any visitors?" Seren continued to ask, looking around the miserable room that was vacant before her nurse entered.

"So, you only have one person on your emergency contact list, but he's being held in county jail right now, and he won't be allowed here." She informed, setting her pen down after some scribbling. "However, you've had some friends come by demanding that they see you. They even slept outside your room the first night before they were asked to leave. Some real troopers they are."

Her heart went warm, so immensely facilitated that they were there for her after all.

"Why couldn't they be let in?" Seren asked. "One is my little brother. He's family."

"Unfortunately, he wasn't able to come in because he wasn't included on your emergency contact list. He did argue, saying he was family as well, but it's against policy. We couldn't have them enter until you were awake, and consented to it." Her voice was soft and delicate, as though she didn't want to rile her up or stress her even further.

"Can they come now?" Seren continued her list of questions, squinting at her nurse.

"They left their numbers with us, so I'll call them, and let them know that you're finally awake. After, why don't we try drinking some water?" She requested.