#29

~ HAPPINESS IN OBSESSION ~
×
- Group outing 2 -

"So where should we go next??"

-

-

-

-

"W-whoah whoah!! Uh- aah!! Hoof!!" Arms wide open, legs shaking like she wants to pee so badly. Y/n, in the middle of the ice rink, is struggling to keep her composture while cognitively trying to teach her body to move from her spot.

She sees the rest of her friends. They've been skating all around without a problem... Well, without any big problem. Some of them did fall... But why the heck hasn't she been moving from her spot for minutes now?!

"What in the world is wrong with me?!! How should I move?! I can't even stabilize myself!!"

"Need help??" A pair of hands suddenly hold hers. Y/n looks up as she instantly lets her body be supported.

"Heeseung."

"You've been a statue for a while now." He teases and straightens y/n up.

"Whoah!" She goes stiff.

"That's okay. Just hold onto me and lightly kick your leg."

"Okay." She kicks the air as he told, earning a laugh.

"I meant kicking like this." He gives her an example and she copies...

She tried to copy.

"You're doing good!"

"T-thank you... I'm barely improving..."

-

-

-

-

"Seems like you're struggling." Sunoo has his hands on hips while staring at the poor boy who has been clinging himself at the edge of the rink, having his legs shaking just like y/n.

"Go away." Said Jungwon with a sour expression.

"Okay. Stay there until... Let's see..." He checks his watch.

"Oh yeah, we did booked for a two hours ice skating. So we have an hour left, enjoy your one hour here!!" He waves and skates away like a swan.

"Tch." Jungwon curses his eyes at him.

"Its not like I sign up for this anyways!!"

"Uh? Jay??" Jungwon suddenly notices Jay laying flat on the floor. "What're you doing??"

"Resting. I give up. You??"

"Struggling to be on my feet." Jay nods and looks around.

"You're struggling, I'm tapping out, Jake in sliding on his belly, Maria and Sunoo are doing a performance right now..."

"And your girlfriend is with the deer guy."

"Huh?" Jungwon's eyebrows crashed and he looks behind to see y/n with Heeseung.

"She's not my girlfriend!" He told Jay, almost raising his voice.

"Yeah yeah, sure buddy." Jay closes his eyes and falls asleep on the icy floor.

"Yah are you seriously asleep?!"

"And... he's out..." Jungwon decides to get away from him since he's going to attract attention soon.

He pushes himself away from the edge and arms open wide to stabilize himself.

"Whoah!!" He slips and all of a sudden, he starts twirling. "Aaah!!"