#05

~ HAPPINESS IN OBSESSION ~
×
- Winds of change -

"Introducing our contestants! We already knew most of them but this time there's a few new contestants joining this competition!" The host starts the program, giving his opening speech by welcoming the contestants, even introducing the new ones.

Three students step forward and one of them is y/n. The host introduces them one by one and the audience starts clapping.

"you came too??"

"don't get me wrong, I don't have expectations but it's not gonna hurt to come."

"I was also a little curious on how this will go. Tho I too don't have any expectation for this."

"we'll just screw out if she ends up embarrassing us. Mr Wang and the principal are also here."

Some students from y/n's school came to the big wide stadium to watch the competition. Y/n was in deep hopes that maybe few of her schoolmates will come to see her compete.

The host starts talking again, announcing the competition will start in a few minutes. Y/n prepares herself with her equipments and fixes her attire. She breathes in and out before standing up. Mr Wang approaches her.

"All the best miss Kang. You can do it!" He pats both of her shoulders, to loosen herself up from stress and anxiety.

"yes sir!"

Y/n comes out from the entrance and was greeted by a loud cheering as the host announces her arrival. She awkwardly waves at the audience, her classmates see her and watch her actions.

Y/n reaches her representative spot and place her bag down to prepare her things. However, because she feels all the eyes on her, a huge wave of nervousness has taken over her. She accidently drops her bow and even her bag from the seat, wavering the audience view on her.

"Omo is she feeling nervous??"

"Probably because it's her first time"

"Will she be able to do it??"

The voice that plays in the back of her mind. Y/n takes a deep breath, calming herself down and discard all of the negative thoughts that's distracting her from her ultimate goal of being here.

To win, to prove them that she is more than what they see about her. At least just by this little competition, she can change people's view of her.

Y/n gets into her position and arrange her arrow to the bow. She looks at the audience, roaming her eyes around to spot any of the schoolmates, or maybe a specific someone.

-

-

-

-

(Flashback)

"please come to the competition okay??"

"I don't know if I'm free that day."

"no you have to come! Promise me you will come and watch me okay??"

"why are you so desperate for me to come??"

"Because if you're there, then I'll be more than confident of myself!! So promise me you'll come okay??" She begged and Jungwon sighs in defeat, reluctantly agree to make a time to come, but with no promise.

-

-

-

-