#22

~ HAPPINESS IN OBSESSION ~
×
- I just want peace -

"I'm sorry for invading your privacy..." Sunghoon sincerely apologized as both of them reaches the main door to bid their goodbyes.

"It's okay Sunghoon. Actually, even though I deny it, I really need someone right now..." She stretches her lips up, reassures him that it's fine. Sunghoon holds her into his arms.

"I'm so sorry y/n..." He said softly. "Look, I promise to help you get out of this."

As soon he said that, y/n's eyes widen and she quickly holds his arms. "N-no. It's fine."

Sunghoon went in disbelief. "How can you say it's fine?! They're clearly abusing you y/n!" He gets angry and yells at her without knowing.

"But..." She's out of words to defend herself. The last thing she wants is people involve in her family matters. She just wants peace, no commotion especially involving outside irrelevant people into her personal matter, her matters.

"I can't simply just act like nothing happen when I see this!! That's just ridiculous y/n!!" He scolds and y/n drops her head down in defeat.

"No Sunghoon... Please..."

"Y/n, seriously?!"

"What... Can you even do..." She said lowly and Sunghoon is paused by her words. She said it to make him stuck, so he'll think it over and surrenders.

"What can you do..." She asked once again, looking away with a bitter smile. What can they do to the Kang family, the most rich family in the country?? Sue them?? Take them to the court?? Jail them?? They can just simply bail out... Since money makes things easy... With money, we can have it our way...

She eyes Sunghoon, seeing his contemplated face make her smiles in satisfaction. She slowly reaches her hand out and holds his shoulder, waking him up from his thoughts.

"Don't worry Sunghoon. I can manage this myself." His pupils shakes. "Y/n..."

"Besides, they're just mad at the moment... This doesn't happen regularly okay??" She said but Sunghoon knows it's all a lie, a stupid excuse to say they're not in their mind at the moment. That's absurd.

"And I was just overwhelmed that's why I cried just now."

"Besides, they apologized to me this morning. It's all just a mistake." She continues making up her lies, and to her fortune, Sunghoon is slightly convinced by her words when she said her parents apologized.

"Just tell me... When you need me. Don't be afraid to share whatever you feel to me. I'll be here for you."

"I will." She nods with her bright smile.

Sunghoon gives her a last hug before he went out of the house and drives away with his car. Y/n watches as the car disappears from sight. She closes the door and stays there.

Her neutral face slowly turns pale as her a voice echoes her mind.

"You shouldn't have told him what happened!! You messed up!!"

"He's definitely going to do something about it!! He's going to tell everyone!! He's going to take actions and something bad is going to happen to you after this!!"

"Your parents are going to know soon and they'll come to see you!! They will... They will..."

Her mind plays a vision of her parents coming towards her direction with rage and the next thing she sees, is a hand flying up and flungs towards her direction.