#12

~HAPPINESS IN OBSESSION~
×
- A Book's Cover -

Y/n is standing in front of her locker, frozen as she witnesses what happen to her locker. Some of her book are ripped, scribbled, her utensils are broken, and even the pictures stick to the locker were ruined with markers.

"Y/n! Good morning!" She flinches and quickly closes her locker before turning to Maria who's approaching her.

"Maria, good morning." She greets back.

"Let me guess what's inside the bag... Pom pom, banners and confetti poppers??"

Y/n smiles awkwardly and slightly hides the big sling bag behind her. "correct..."

"and it's for none other than-"

"Jungwonie!!!" Y/n cuts her and run passes her. Maria turns around and sighs seeing y/n pouncing on Jungwon, making a scene again. She laughs and shakes her head.

"Get off of me!!" Jungwon said loudly.

"I got you a gift!!"

"I don't want it!!"

"You don't have a choice!! It's a rare one!!"

Jungwon holds her shoulders and pushes her when y/n accidently hisses, loud enough for Jungwon to notice. His grip loosens on her shoulders.

"Hey are you okay-"

"Here you go!!" She quickly hands him a big flask, decorated with his name and his picture as a background. Jungwon's face drops and he slowly looks at y/n.

"What is this??"

"Since you're having basketball tournament today, I think of giving you this flask so you will stay hydrated!! Look it has your face!!"

"I see that..." He's cringed up, seeing his face is on the round flask, slightly stretching his face.

"Don't you look handsome?? I manage to perfectly caught the picture of you playing basketball!! I couldn't choose the perfect picture but I eventually fell in love with this one so I use it!!"

"You took pictures of me??"

"I-" She quickly covers her mouth, shocked. The cats out of the bag. Jungwon sighs.

"What am I going to do with you..."

"hehe forget what I said... Anyways take it!! Please stay hydrated okay!! I love you!!"

She quickly kisses his cheek before Jungwon could push her. She then runs away happily.

"Would you look at that..." Jungwon turns around and saw Jay, Jake and Sunoo approaching.

"Good morning Jungwon- wow what's that?!" Sunoo snatches the flask from him and examines the bottle. The three crack up.

"daebak..." - Jake.

"Cool picture tho, who gave it to you??" Jay ask, despite obviously knowing who the giver is.

"Who else..." - Jungwon.

"Man Jungwon, you are really lucky. You're like an idol or something." Maria nudges him arms while wiggling her eyebrows.

"I don't feel as if..."

"I wish she would make me one..." - Sunoo.

"And this evening, you know what's going to happen..." Jay smirks and Jungwon whines irritatedly.