#02

~ HAPPINESS IN OBSESSION ~
×
- I'm behind you 100% -

It's almost the end of the semester, which also means one thing...

"The final is near!!" Announced Sunoo with grieve, dropping his head on Jungwon's table. He surprises the lad who was focusing on his phone the whole time. Jungwon only heard a few words but he gets curious of the topic.

"Final?"

"Yes... And I'm gonna screw myself up." While Sunoo is already accepting his fate of failing, Jungwon suddenly gets serious. He settles his phone down and holds his chin to think of a strategy.

The sudden change of vibe makes Sunoo glance at his friend in confusion. "What're you thinking?"

"A plan."

"For what?"

"To score." It makes Sunoo bitter and he loudly scoffs at him.

"Right, you're still thinking of beating the top student in school." Jungwon gets challenged and glares at nothing.

"I just don't get one thing about this school. Why would they want to hide the first placed student??" Sunoo lifts his head up, giving Jungwon the skeptical look.

"What? That thing was abolished months ago." Jungwon pauses for a second.

"What?"

"Everyone already knew the top student... Except you??"

-

-

-

-

Y/n gasps when she sees Jungwon again at her healing place. She was a bit petrified by the reality that she literally freezes there for a second, before happily dashing her way towards him from behind. She launches on him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

"Jungwon-nie!! You're here again?!!" She's laughing happily when Jungwon slowly turns over his shoulder and y/n freezes once again. His eyes are red, and again, she sees the clenched jaw, intense eye contact, furrowed brows, and reddened skin.

"Whoah..." His angry face never fails to makes her heart falls in submission out of fear. She quickly let go of him, taking a safe gap between them.

"What's wrong??" She flinches when Jungwon glares at her as a response and that's when she notices the chemistry book he's holding.

"Are you studying for the final??" She was ignored and sulks. Sunoo who was there the whole time slips in.

"Don't mind him y/n." She turns to the side, finally realizing there's a third party. She stares at him for a second, blinking her eyes.

"Hm?" The hum stretches her lips into an awkward smile.

"Umm... Who are you??" Sunoo's background just shatters like a glass. His mouth drops to the ground in pure disbelief.

"Who- who am I?!" He points at himself and y/n flinches at the scream. "Yah! I'm your schoolmate in middle school!! We're even classmates at the final grade!!"