#31

~ HAPPINESS IN OBSESSION ~
×
- Jungwon's struggle, present -

"Honey biscuits... I never thought she would like such simple things..." Jungwon comments, taking a sniff once again of the freshly baked biscuit inside the paper bag. He kinda enjoy the fragrance, it's very sweet and makes him drool a little.

Turns out, the unknown number is indeed Mr Felix. He wasn't told that but Jungwon have a strong instinct about it. Thankfully the the person cooperated and gave him a long list of y/n's likes and dislikes.

Jungwon went to a close by bakery and asked the patisserie to make a fresh honey biscuits for him.... He asked to make a lot.

"Wait..." Suddenly he halts his steps, staring at his front with a small frown. "Isn't giving food as a present... Compare to the gifts she gave me..."

"But she gave me treats before..."

"But not on my birthday though..."

"But it's still a present..."

"Ngghhh...." He continues walking and as if God is giving him hints, he stumbles across a diy shop. He stops and looks at the glass window to see loads of craft making things. Accessories, cute knitting patterns and wood carvings.

-

-

-

-

At his table, Jungwon tries to slide the string into the holes of the bead. His eyes are squinted, his jaw clenches to the front, and his hands are shaking.

"Yes!" He silently cheers and smiles as he manages to put one bead into the string. "About 70 more to go!"

"This is exhausting..." It hasn't been a second and he already starts whining. Jungwon places the string down, accidentally elbowing the beads box, causing all the beads to fall to the ground.

"Aaahh!! No!!" He groans and drops everything, giving up. He fishes his hand into the paper bag beside the table and takes out another box, displaying a knitting kit. Change of plan.

Making a necklace/bracelet = fail. Next mission, knit a scary.

"She did it. It's not that hard right??"

-

-

-

-

"I give up. I can't do it." He drops everything once again, looking at the result is absolutely not identical to the picture shown. It looks rather like a cat has scratched on in all over.

The knitting is messy, the design is ugly and the choice of colour is terrible. I mean, who pairs red and bright green together??

"This is hard..." He comments with a sigh. Y/n did everything herself. How long did it take for her to complete it, and how did she perfect it?

It's almost unbelievable, he thought maybe the maids have helped her throughout the process.

He shoves his hand into the paper bag once again and takes out another box. He glares at the box sternly.

"Wood carving. Cat." He gulps. "This can't be hard... Right??"

Never have we seen Jungwon so persistent in making a gift for someone. And that someone is y/n.

"Hey I'm doing this to thank her for all the gifts she gave me!" Wow Jungwon just broke the fourth wall. Why so flustered??

He never cared for her. Is he probably catching feelings for her??