#19

~ HAPPINESS IN OBSESSION ~

×
- An Accident is a Big Mistake -

"How about this dress Miss y/n"

The lady, who's an employee of the brand clothing store asked the girl who has her head hanging low ever since she entered the store. She's in deep thoughts, her mind is occupied with a problem that yet has a solution.

The day has come, the dinner is soon to come. Exactly at 7 sharp, she and her family will be heading to a fancy restaurant and meet with her parent's business partner, aka, Sunghoon's parents. It also means she will Sunghoon, and the dreaded announcement will be made. At that point, everything will turn upside down.

"I should be discussing the solution with Sunghoon, but here I am picking up a dress for the night!!"

She's stressed. No matter how much she tries to persuade her guards and her butler to let her go to meet Sunghoon, she failed miserably. She couldn't even contact him, not when the employees keep pestering her with dresses. She isn't in the mood to pick any dress.

"Miss y/n??"

The employee called her again and she finally wakes up from her deep thoughts. She looks up and sees the lady who's serving her is holding up a red dress for her, asking for her preference. She looks around the shop, almost bore her eyes.

"I will take that dress please..."

She points at a baby blue dress hanging at the display window.

"Yes, right away, Miss y/n!"

The lady then went away to grab the dress. Finally, all the employees have left her alone. Y/n takes a seat on the cushion nearby and sighs.

"What should I do?? I have to think of something to stop the engagement!"

She clutches her hands together. She feels something in her heart. The weird unpleasant feeling again. Her heart feels heavy, the tingling is bothering her, it's very uncomfortable. And as if it's real, she feels something bitter in her mouth that makes her face scrunched badly.

"Bitter... I hate this..."

After getting her dress, she heads home. The guards have locked her in her house, strictly supervising her. She couldn't meet Sunghoon, and Sunghoon couldn't enter her house.

And before she knows it, the night has come.

-

-

-

-

"Sit down. Don't embarrass me you hear me?"

The family takes their reserved seat. Mr Kang reminds y/n strictly and y/n nods, having her head hanging low.

"Sit properly!"

She fixes her posture and looks up at the interior of the fancy restaurant. Everything looks high class, decorated with a big chandelier, fancy lights and golden cups displayed on the wooden wall rack.

She's here. Hee hands clutch her dress under the table. You might think she's feeling nervous and dreaded, waiting for the Park family to arrive, however that's not it.

She's bothered, because of what sunghoon has told her earlier that day through a phone call.

"I have a plan"

"You do??" She feels all of her worries are washed away.

"What is it?? Tell me!"

She excitedly asked, awaits for his response. But after few seconds of silence, her excitement wavers.