#03

~ HAPPINESS IN OBSESSION ~
×
- To be smitten -

"PARTY PARTY YEAH!! COME ON JUNGWON DANCE WITH US!!" Jungwon who's at the corner, resting at the sofa watches with anger at his all time friend, Sunoo having the time of his life, dancing to the music and jamming with his classmates.

Sunoo dances his way towards Jungwon, realizing the lad has glued himself on the sofa. "What's up?? You should be celebrating with us birthday boy!!"

He places the birthday hat on him and Jungwon quickly yanks the hat away.

"Awesome party by the way!!" He rolls his eyes. "Thanks to someone's last minute idea, I have to stay up late preparing all of this!"

"Oh pssh! You only do the planning and I bet your maids helped you prepare it! Anyways, nice cake, you'll have leftovers even after day 4." Both of them look up at the tall cake. Jungwon sighs.

"This was my sister's idea..."

"Believable. Oh, more guests are coming!! Let's enjoy it!!" Sunoo left and Jungwon sits back down, watching as everyone is going crazy by the loud music and flashing lights.

It's not like he doesn't like parties, he's just tired by the last minute preparation that he rather goes to sleep right now. He looks at his side, seeing a mountain of presents.

"Hey Jungwon, here's some presents from me! I made it myself!"

One of his female classmates hands him a box of present. Jungwon thanks her and the girl goes back to the party. Feeling tired and cold by the air conditioning, he decides to go to his room, letting Sunoo handle the situation once the party is over.

He walks inside his room and sees a present on his bed. His eyebrows furrowed and he walks out of his room to see his personal butler.

"I thought I told you not to let anyone in my room"

"It was from a man, he insisted that I put it in your room before he left" the butler explains.

From a man?? That's a bit weird. If it's his father, he doesn't need to ask permission or anything.

"From whom was it??" He asked, despite not being really curious about the gifter's identity.

"A girl to be specified but her identity wasn't mentioned"

Jungwon nods and heads back to his room. He takes the present and sits down on his bed. He takes the letter plastered to it and reads it. Just by the writing, he can instantly tell who it's from.

[Happy birthday!! I can't believe you're turning 18 now!! I'm really REALLY sorry I couldn't come to your party but here I got a very special, and rare present for you!! Remember it's rare and you can't - I guaranteed, you can't find it anywhere else! I hope you enjoy your present and again, happy birthday!! - Love y/n]

He places the letter down and opens the box.

"ooh" He's stunned. He lifts up what seems to be a thick scarf, with black and red stripes.

"What a coincidence" He was feeling cold right now.

"She really likes to use the word 'rare' huh..." He sighs and lays down, dropping the scarf on his face and fixing it on his neck.