#25

~ HAPPINESS IN OBSESSION ~
×
- The feeling of love -

She walks down the street, eyes are looking around the familiar place. She smiles and closes her eyes, joining her hands together.

"Please let me see Jungwon." She repeats, almost like chanting, praying that Jungwon will magically appear in front of her. She remembered yesterday, her wish has come true, twice. One where she was begging to see Jungwon, and second when she was praying for Felix's return.

So she thought and determined that, if she prays, then she will get what she wants. And now, "please let me see Jungwon!"

She already imagined him in front of her. But when she opens her eyes, to her disappointment, he's not there. She looks around. "Maybe I should wait... I shouldn't be impatient..." She said to herself and proceeded her way down the street, watching all of the shops she passed by.

She sees a bench and sits down, glancing here and there to soot Jungwon anywhere. "Hmm..." Her one foot is tapping as her patient is slowly dying.

"Maybe I didn't wish wholeheartedly..." She told herself and joined her hands together again, muttering her prayers without paying any attention to the passersby who were looking at her weirdly.

She opens her eyes and looks around once again. Sadly, she can't spot any Jungwon around. Her lips pout but then suddenly, she sees a familiar figure just a few meters away from her.

She found something familiar about that figure who's wearing a leather jacket. She stands up, approaches the person and taps her shoulder. The person turns around and his eyes widen.

"Y/n?"

"Jungkook sunbaenim! What a surprise!!" She said, smiling at him. Jungkook doesn't expect to see y/n today. He's startled and begins to panic internally at her sudden appearance.

"It is... What're you doing here??" He smiles back at her and y/n looks away, thinking of a reason. She can't simply tell him that she came here in hopes of 'coincidentally' seeing Jungwon.

"Umm I was taking a breather. The weather seems nice today. What about you sunbaenim??"

"Wow. Same for me." Both of them smile at each other.

"Umm... Since you're here, wanna walk together??" Jungkook nervously asked and looked down.

"Of course!!" Y/n without hesitation, accepts the request. She had fun with Jungkook the last time they were together when they were on their way to the hall.

-

-

-

-

"Oh, I almost forgot! Sunbaenim, congratulations on your graduation!"

"Thank you." Jungkook smiles at her.

"What are you going to do after this, sunbaenim??" Curious, since y/n has learned that Jungkook has loads of talents in his hands. She wonders what he specifically wants to do in the future.

"Hmm I haven't thought about it..." He looks up, in his thoughts.

"Is there anything you're interested in??"

"Well...

It might sound a bit ridiculous..." Y/n frowns.

"What do you mean?? There's no dream that is ridiculous! You can be what you want to be!" Y/n consults him firmly and Jungkook feels flustered.

"Then... Actually, me and my friends, you know Jimin, Taehyung and the others right??" Y/n nods.

"All of us decided to debut as a global idol group." Y/n is shocked and gasps ever so loudly. Her steps came to a halt and Jungkook turns to her, chuckling at her bewildered expression.