While we we're sharing our chit chats and laughs, the car's console started ringing, signalling that someone's calling her phone.

*Ring*

———————
Minji's Iphone
Call Incoming...
———————

Minji tried to put the call on silent. Why isn't she answering it? The call was dropped but it wasn't a second until her phone started ringing again.

"Are you not going to take that?" I ask the girl.

"Would that be okay? Sorry." She throws a question back at me.

"Sure, no problem it seems as if its important." I smile at the girl, that might be her parents or something.

Minji answers the call and I read the name written on the car's console.

—————————
Kang Taehyun
00:03
—————————

"Taehyun? What's up?" Minji says as soon as she answers the call. I'm not eavesdropping her phone is literally connected to the entire car, you can't blame me.

"Hey Min, just wanted to check up on you." The guy on the phone speaks. What the hell? Who's that? A guy? Kang Taehyun? that name rings a bell.

"I'm okay. whats up? I'm driving." Minji answers him.

"Wanted to ask if you're free anytime this weekend? Maybe we can take a walk and watch a movie. My treat." What? Is that a date? Is she dating someone? I didn't know she was dating someone. Ew this guy is so corny. A walk and a movie? I internally scoff at the idea. That's literally so cringe. I can't believe Minji's dating someone. When she should be single, you know? so she can enjoy her college life! or better, date me instead. I bet I'm more fun than whoever that guy is.

PHAM HANNI? get a grip, can you hear yourself right now. I shake my head off from my idea.

"I'll check with my schedule and I'll let you know." Minji answers the guy. Hmp she better be busy with other important things this weekend rather than hanging out with whoever that guy is.

"C'mon Min, I miss you already." Damn this is infuriating to listen to. Get a room. Can't he take a hint. I can see Minji smiling, What The #@!*. Are they really dating?

No way, she's dating someone right? What the hell, I mean it makes sense if she does, just look at her. I bet guys are lining up just to date her, ofcourse she's taken. but I mean I'm not dating anyone even though some guys are asking me out. Ugh whatever, I have to get over this crush thing I'm having with her cause this girl's with someone, apparently.

"I'll message you, I can't promise. Sorry." She answers the guy with a hint of dismay on her tone. That's a win for me atleast, I hope she doesn't go.

"Okay just let me know, I'll keep in touch." The guy says.

Minji finally ends the call. Maybe I shouldn't have let her answer the call. Now I feel sick, my campus crush is taken. I haven't had a crush in so long and now it's all ruined.

"Hanni?" Minji calls out my name.

"Oh sorry what's up?"

"Are we here? Is that your apartment complex?" She asks as she points to the building to our right. Oh God I've been so deep in my thought I didn't realize we're here.

"Oh yeah. I didn't realize." I answer her, before I could go, My courage won over me and I asked her "Do you wanna go up and check out our place?"