"Clearly. Although based on their plans I think it was just meant to put me out for a night. They still need me. I was the only one not added to that plan we saw. I seriously doubt Amal will do any real harm to me that I can't bounce back from. I think he fears what the loss will do for you and with me being the only one who knows how to treat you in the treatment until your memories come back I am assured I am safe. He will do nothing to cause you any type of pain." Emmitt said full of confidence. Placing sweet kisses on her face and her neck.

"Yes my love I believe you are right twisted as he may be he is a determined one." She said with a shiver. "Soon enough I will be able to fully examine you from head to toe." He seductively growled into her ear nibbling on the lobe. "I need to pull away now, because if you keep this up I will not be able to stop myself from climbing you like a tree." She purred back. "Yeah I am going to need a minute before going out those doors." They both lightly chuckled. "You're doing well. They won't even notice anything wrong until after the challenge, by then it's already too late. We have already wiped the evil creation from your parents it no longer exists and we broke and shut down the only thing that controls it from everywhere even those on the ship can't recreate it or activate it." Emmitt said reassuring her.

"Besides the actual battle coming we have done our part my father has set up the old ways in and we will have people storming this place from every angle after tonight everything will finally be over and his cruel rule will end. Even if he lives there is nothing he can do to recreate this army we have destroyed this morning. Everything will be ok." He said holding her close again. "What about everyone on the ship. How do we cut ties with them. They will be all alone up there. Amal was going to challenge Eric just for hurting my feelings what do you think he will do to an entire ship of people who not only did the same things but betrayed him in the process?" Tessa asked in a scared voice.

"I guess will have to talk to him about it. I can't believe Eric this whole time he is such a great actor. Except I believe he really does care for you. You are more like siblings and he has proven that, but we can't trust him Tessa. He has made his choice. I can't save him from the judgement he would receive from circle and neither can you. No matter how hard we try to plead his case. It won't be up to us." Emmitt said sadly running the back of his hand to her cheek. " I know I can't protect him from anything after today not anywhere else but here anyway. That is assuming he lives he is a decent fighter but not a great one. Unless he has been secretly training this past year. Everyone we trained will be leaps and bounds ahead of him." She replied sadly. "Whatever happens good, bad and everywhere in between. I can get through it all as long as I have you in the end of it." Tessa said looking at him to make sure this is what he still wanted to.

"I'll always be waiting for you at the end of it. From the begging and everywhere in between. Were it." He said kissing her one last time touching his forehead to hers. "Go lay down and rest until the challenge. I have work to do." He winked. Walking out the door shutting it behind him to find Amal rushing up to the door. "Is she alright they said she was ill?" Amal said in a worried rush tone running up to Emmitt who was barely just a little bigger than he was. "Who said she was ill?" Emmitt questioned lifting his brow only six people knew she was a little sick and four of them were right here.

"The kitchen maids. They said she was sick. Should I get a doctor?" Amal asked running his hands through his hair. "I AM HER HEALER!" Emmitt snapped. "Yes, yes sorry momentary lapse." Amal said in all honesty. "She is fine she just ate something upon her plate that didn't quite sit well. She didn't finish the whole thing just some bites and she stopped I have her drinking plenty of fluids maybe it could also be her monthly cycle coming up soon. That will also mess with her stomach, back, and head making her tired all symptoms which she has and all could be from unfamiliar foods, or foods cooked with spices never had before that don't sit well. I suggest a simple souple or plain chicken or poultry tonight even broth from soup and teas and lots of water she is tired at the moment I told her to rest with a nap until the challenge and she will be feeling brand new after. I swear it. You may see her but be quick the faster she sleeps and recovers for a few hours the faster you will have brand new." Emmitt smiled patting his bicep shoulder area.