"So we are all set we actually have to travel parties leaving. You will come with me and you will go with Malik and Luca to retrieve the boxes and we are going halfway to the other set of the coordinates to lay some traps and some sets of eyes to keep view we will keep setting things like this up every week getting closer and closer until we are ready to attack them fully." Abriel said looking at the group around him. "I don't need many men I just need a handful. I am taking Gabe, Tessa, Kenzo, Lalo, and Jedikai as well as two people from Ira. We want to be small and go as unnoticed without attracting attention as possible." Abriel said flatly.

"I will be taking Emmitt, Jared, Tuca, and about ten of our warriors and about ten of Neildai's he wants to make sure we get back safely. Also Piers will be coming with me while Luca, Julian, and Addie ready any medical attention we could need. Julian needs to get through with Atheo and let Riley know where we are on things as of now and get information from their end." Malik said leaving no room for argument.

Emmitt got Tessa alone I don't like you being away from me I have a bad feeling about this." He said pulling her close to him his hands on her waist. "Everything will be fine I promise. This is the way it has to be just for a little bit but I promise everything will be over soon." Tessa said wrapping her arms around his neck placing a sweet kiss on his lips. "How can you promise that?" He asked looking at her with a confused look. "Well nothing lasts forever my love; this will end just like all other things eventually end." She said with a shrug looking in his eyes.

"I have something for you. Apparently it is customary for parents here to present their children with a gift when they make a claim on a life partner I guess you could call it an engagement gift from where you're from." Emmitt said with a chuckle showing her the necklace. "Rylon made these for us apparently they are special Riley did some high techy stuff to them." Emmitt said as he gestured to put it on her.

"These are so beautiful I love it. When did we get engaged though I think I missed a step?" Tessa asked with a laugh. "Well you claimed me in front of the Circle pretty much means the same thing here. Anyone makes claim in front of Circle you pretty much set as life partners, mates whatever you want to call it point is at the end of the day everyone will soon know you're only mine." Emmitt said with a huge smile and pushed his lips against hers.

"So only our little group knows now though?" Tessa asked curiously. "Yes, only those who were in the tent to hear you. Soon though everyone will know. For now we need to go I want you to hurry and be back here before dark. I mean it." Emmitt said holding her chin up to look him in the eye to make sure she heard him. "I will do all I can to make sure everything goes to plan." She said pecking his lips.

Before they rode off she brought her horse up to his and got close so only he could hear her. "Be safe. Did you know there is a loose opening right under our bed?" She asked him. "No I did not, I will fix though soon." He promised. "It looks curious I wonder what we could find in there. Remember to remind ourselves to look." She said smiling at him as she rode off. "She gets weirder every day I swear it." Jared said coming up to him, as they turned their horses the other way and took off to dig for the boxes.

"You know, I had doubts about you along the way this past year. Nothing against you personally. It's just you meet a lot of people along the way here, and some of them are not who they say they are or are what they appear to be. It was nothing really nothing against you Tess, we just had a bit of a problem weeding out a few bad snakes on our part." Abriel said to Tessa as they were finishing up.

"I had my doubts about your weeds too. That's what being a good leader is about. Remembering to always proceed with caution because there is so many people riding on your choices not to fail." Tessa said with a chuckle, Abriel joined her. "Does our fearless future leader know you requested to come out and do this?" Abriel asked looking at the others doing their tasks.