"I don't know does it look like I'm in there right now Jules. I know as much as you. Only thing I know is that she her body might be over doing things and I refuse to lose her if I can help." "You think I don't refuse to lose her either. I will do anything to make sure she stays safe." "Really? You sure about that? I leave her with you for half a day just a few hours and you put her unconscious." Emmitt snapped.

"I did not place her under her brain did that I cannot control what will unlock and when or even how her poor body will respond to information. This is not completely on me no matter how much you need someone to blame" Julian snarled back. "Had you informed me of things or people I should look out for I could have prepared her mentally and physically so it wouldn't have gotten this bad. I told you this after she collapsed from seeing Addie how important this all was even the smallest thing could have a huge impact. I warned you already."

"I am not blaming you, because you do a good job of it for both of us and you know it. I thought you were honest with me about her past. You told me you told me everything. Now either you lied or the worse part of the situation is that you were telling the truth and you don't know as much about her as you hope you do. Is it possible Julian that she didn't tell you things or maybe you didn't pay attention? From what I seen from you couple times your good at passing her over. So which is it Julian?" Emmitt snapped back.

"OK guys that's enough Emmitt you know everything we do I swear. And right now is not the time to start digging in to each other because that is not going to help the situation and it damn sure is not helping her." Gabe said. "I think you guys need to go back to your corners and breathe." Kenzo said they looked at each other and nodded walking back to where they were sitting before.

Luca examined her thoroughly and was trying his best to assess her when her heart felt. Remembering everything she and her mother had shown him he started compressions. Then found the little electrical box Tess had made for this purpose he connect two little wires to her side and chest and pushed the button he did this three times. Nothing happened. Luca was starting to panic when he slammed his whole fist over her heart "Breathe." He whispered loudly. Tessa jumped awake trying to breath. "Easy. Easy my child I got you. You are ok. Breathe slow my dear." Luca said catching hold of her making sure to make eye contact with her.

Tears falling from his eyes of now happiness and still a little bit of the fear that had just overwhelmed him. Horses could be heard thundering around them he had no doubt that the Circle was now here good news travels fast but bad news flies. "Luca? Luca what happened is every one ok?" Tessa rushed out. "We are fine sweetheart. What do you remember?" She looked at him with wide eyes. "I remember more than I want to admit or ever wished to. It's true than Eric is free roaming around here. Oh God have mercy and watch over us as he turns this place into a sick playground him and whoever is pulling his strings." She said lowly.

"Don't worry my dear child we still have the advantage he is unaware of things going on. Apparently he was locked up the whole time he still most likely is unaware of everything we're doing there is no way anyone else could know. As to what just happened. You fainted from the panic attack that took over your body you mind just shut down and then your heart quit Tessa you died you died for at least over five minutes the fact that you are this alert and even talking is a miracle. I thought we lost you." Luca said hugging her tightly." "I won't leave you Luca it's not time. I will always come back no matter what just don't give up faith in me one way or another I will always come back. My heart is here Luca." She said with a laugh. "Yes I believe it is in fact I believe it's still waiting outside crawling out of his skin." Luca said with a laugh. "Tess you need rest." "Luca I can't do that here can you send him in. I just want to go home I can't sleep here."

"I will go get him just relax for a few minutes and we'll let you leave soon." Luca walked outside the tent finally breathing a breath he didn't know he was holding he looked a wreck with tears on his face. "Is she ok?" Emmitt said running up grabbing onto Luca. "What happened?" Malik added. "Is she alive?" Zayne asked. "Calm down everyone. They gathered around him. "Her body went into such a deep panic attack from some bad news that opened old doors to her brain. So plus side was her mind is now over half way of being awake. I believe. Her mind shut down to protect itself. Than in doing so her heart stopped I did everything I could she was dead for at least over five minutes or more when she finally came back to us. She is ok she needs rest she said she wants to go home she needs sleep. I don't want anyone seeing her tonight to make it easier on her and not overwhelm her more. She's asking for you." Luca said looking Emmitt's eyes.