chapter 10- "you coward!"

We ran away from evil leafy...from Two. I ran as fast as I could while holding X's hand so he could keep up.

X spoke panting from the running "Four what's wrong? why are we running?" He was very confused about what was going on especially since he just woke up.

"We were attacked!" I quickly answered.

"What! Where's Two? Is he okay?" X asked frantically.

"... I don't know...I don't know if he's okay I don't know where he is. I just ran. " I said guilty.

X yanked his hand out of my grasp and looked at me with hurt eyes. "Y-you abandoned him?" He said.

"Huh? No. N-No! I- it's not like that! There was nothing I could do. H-he told me to run. " I panicked.

"Why didn't you bring him with us?"

"I panicked I didn't know what to do!"

"You could of helped him! We need to go back!" X yelled.

"No we'll be killed!"

"Then what do you think will happen to Two you coward!"

The world fell silent just for a few seconds as if that word made the world stop turning.

I could have saved them.

"Do you have any idea who your talking to." I spoke.

If I didn't run, if I fought. They would still be around.

"What makes you think you have any authority to talk to me that way!"

I'm doing it again. Im a-

"This coward will have your head!" The words slipped out my mouth not a single thought went into them.

I only realised what I had done once I saw x's face go from angry to terrified.

He took a few steps away from me. "I-I'm sorry your highness."

"X I-" I took what had to be one step towards X before being intrupted.

"Please don't hurt me! I didn't know what I was saying your highness, I will treat you with respect! I'll do anything! Just don't hurt me! please don't hurt me!" X cried.

I walked towards X the closer I got the more frantic his pleads would get. I knelt down to his height and reached out my arms. X flinched before I gave him a hug. He was quiet but shaking.

"X I'm sorry I wasn't thinking." I said.

"I'm just scared. I'm scared. I just want Two to be okay! I need him to be okay! I just left him there, and I hurt you! I can't believe I hurt you! I was trying to protect you and I hurt you!" I cried.

I let go of X he gave me a confused look...it was hard to read. It was like every emotion on one face.

I stood up " I'm going back don't follow me."

X didn't even turn to look at me he just sat there frozen and quietly spoke with a shakey voice "what ever you say your highness."

I ran through the trees hoping I was going the right way, hoping that Two was okay, hoping that evil leafy was gone. I saw the camp site destroyed the horses were gone the tents were destroyed and there was no Two I stepped closer to Two's tent it seemed ...burned. I never heard of evil leafy having fire powers. I opened the tent to see if maybe Two was inside when a rock hit the back of my head

I turned around to see Two! He was riding one of the horses while holding lava with his telekinesis.

"Two! I'm so glad you're okay!" I yelled.

"Me too Four! When you left evil leafy disappeared I thought she might of come after you."

"No I haven't seen her I thought she was killing you or something."

"No way after she disappeared I set up a bunch a traps she didn't have a chance." Two said with a laugh.

"That explains the rock that hit me ."

Two looked around. "Where's x four?"

"Over here follow me."

We walked to where X should be despite being the 3rd time I walked this way I still felt like I was getting lost.

I saw something bright yellow in the distance.

"X! Two's okay!" I yelled.

Two hit me with his shoulder, oh yeah were using fake names.

X was sitting on the ground it seems like he was crying. He turned around and saw me which made him jump... Do I scare him?

"Alright guys let's jump back on the horses now that we know where everyone is and get out of here" Two said.

I went on top of the horse as X put the bags on Two's horse. When X was done he came over to my horse and tried to get on by himself but he was too short. Seeing him struggle to get on was adorable as always. I reached my hand out to him to help him on, he hesitated to grab on I felt my heart sink. I messed up somethings wrong with me my stomach feels weird not like I'm about to throw up or anything it's something else something bad. I pulled X up on to the horse. Shaking off all those stupid thoughts about what happened.

Words: 870

Yall two isn't dead but four is to x oh boy

As you may know this is the tenth chapter and I said that you guys could draw at for the book by then I'll add more info to where you can send me your art and how that will be done in another chapter as long as yall are interested

(I'll try to make sure that anyone can send in art if they want)