chapter 6- "Yoyle berries?"

I

paused and stared at Two "... I won't." I said before leaving.

I closed the large library door behind me as I stood there stuck in thought I started tearing up. It's been awhile since I visited them.

"Your majesty?" X said sitting from the table.

"Are you alright?" He asked. He seemed worried.

I shook off my dumb thoughts and wiped my eyes. "Yeah I'm fine just had to deal with a annoyance."

"Hey, how can I help you with the queen anyway?" I asked sitting next to him.

"I got mostly everything I need...I'm just missing one thing. I can't seem to find it anywhere." X answered in a tired tone must been looking for a while.

"What are you missing?" I asked.

"yoyle berries." X answered.

"Yoyle berries?" I asked confused. "Don't those turn you into metal?"

"Yes but a small amount is a great cure for a iron deficiency. Yoyle metal is very similar to iron and one Berry can make a lot of medicine." X said in a quick manner almost as if he rehearsed it.

"You know what your talking about don't you?" I said with a smile. He's very pleasant to talk to.

"Well it's important that I know if I mess up she could get hurt." X said worried.

"So yoyle berries huh, I don't know were those would be I'll have to ask Two."

I got up from the table giving x a small pat on the head. I walked over to the library door and cracked it open.

"Two!" I yelled poking my head in.

"Do you know where any yoyle berries are?"

"Yoyle berries? You want to know where yoyle berries are?" Two asked with a skeptical tone not answering my question.

"Yes do I have to say it twice!" I asked getting annoyed.

Two sighed in annoyance. "There's none here the only yoyle berries around are in Yoyle land 2,760 miles away." Two said putting away the book I threw at him earlier.

"Oh." I said before turning back to X who was patiently waiting.

"Hey X... Um there's no yole berries in the kingdom." I said trying not to freak him out.

"What!" X cried.

"B-but you don't need to worry because there's some in Yole land... (2,760 miles away.)" I said whispering the last part so he didn't hear.

"2,760 miles away! I have only 8 days here a-and that would take us I-I don't know a month!" X said obviously freaking out about the long distance.

"If we walk, but on horse I'm sure we can make it in that amount of time." I said trying to reassure him.

"It doesn't matter I don't have permission to go anywhere, but here! The kings gonna kill me if I come back empty handed! A-and the queen she-she will-" x cut himself off by holding on to me.

I froze for a bit I didn't notice it at first but I think he's crying and I didn't really know what to do. if it was anyone else I would probably be laughing mostly because I would be the one that made them cry. It really makes me wonder if he being dramatic or serious about the king killing him with how hard he is crying.  I can't believe I'm doing this but I hugged him back it just made me so sad to see him this way.

"Hey X." I started.

"You need the kings permission to go out right?" I asked.

"Y-yeah?" X answered with a little sniff wondering where I'm going with my question.

"Wellllllll I'm a king. You have my permission!" I said standing in a heroic pose which in hindsight must have made me look stupid.

"I don't think that's how it works your majesty" X responded.

"You want to help the queen or not?" I asked.

"Yes." X said.

"That's what I thought. I'll tell Two to help you pack." I said turning to tell Two the plain.

I was just about to open the library door when X grabbed my arm.

"Your majesty I can't! If the king finds out I'll-" I cut him off.

"That won't happen because I won't tell anyone, and you won't tell anyone. the only people who will know about it is you and me okay."

X paused.

"... Okay"

I opened the door and yelled "Two pack me and X's bag we're going to Yole land!"

"What! No your not." Two said.

"Since when did you get to tell me what to do?" I said honestly I don't think Two has any boundaries.

"I'm not telling you to do anything this is just very fast don't you think did you even think of who was gonna keep care of the kingdom?" Two yelled.

"You can look after it Two. You would work perfectly since you care so much." I said to him.

"Well chop chop those bags won't pack themselves." I added while leaving the library.

"Grab anything you need and bring it to Two. Will leave first thing tomorrow" I said to X.

"Okay your majesty." X said walking away to who knows where.

I looked outside the window it seemed to be getting late. I'll have to get ready for the trip before everything is closed.

Words: 889

This chapter is a little on the shorter side today. I'm glad you guys are likeing this. I mean this book has 1.07k reads and I never thought this many people would read a dumb fan fiction I wrote about numbers. Thank you everyone I hope you have a great day/night!

Also this makes me really happy

We got #9 in bfdi out of 4.17k story's!

It will probably change very soon but I'm glad were there right now.

Okay bye bye!
(✿❛◡❛)