chapter 3-"we kidnap him."

"We kidnap him." Two said strangely calm.

"I'm sure you know all about that, don't you." I said sarcastically.

"What do you mean?" Two asked.

"...Nothing, Uh, anyway how are we gonna do that? I asked.

"Go up to him and say, 'Are you tired of battling for a dumb prize?'" Two said.

"What?" I said confused. What is he talking about?

"That's when he will say, 'No, I'm battling for a bfdi which is awesome!' And then I'll say, 'But is it really awesome?'" Two said. Is he trying to live out some kind of fantasy or something? What's going on? What's a bfdi?

"Uh, two-" I was cut off again by Two. He really has no manners.

"And then he will say, 'uh yeah I think so?' And then I will say 'but wouldn't you rather battle for this?' Then show off my awesome powers and bully you and then he joins my show!" Two said happily... I-I don't think he's talking about kidnapping X anymore.

"Uh Two, that sounds like a really, really good idea, but I think I'm just gonna do my own thing... Tomorrow." I say leaving the room slowly.

I walk into my room and lay on my king size bed thinking of ways I could kidnap the letter. I could just send the guards after him, but if the problem is he's getting information about the guards, then that probably won't be good. Okay what if I turn him into a flea, a harmless little flea and then I put that flea in a box and then I put that box in another box and then I mail that box to myself and when it arrives I Smash it with a hammer! Wait no, I don't want to kill him. Wait actually- no, no, bad idea, no killing. Oh, I have an idea! Yeah, yeah, this is perfect! I just have to go to bed so I can do it.

I lay down in my bed and wait for myself to drift off to sleep. Before i knew it, it was morning. I do my morning routine which takes a long time because I'm a king so you know got to look presentable and all that, honestly it's so exhausting. It seems around the time where people would go to the shop. I doubt that he will be there again though, but maybe due to luck, fate or magic he's there!

"Oh, it seems like we meet again... X right?" I say trying to sound casual.

"Uh, yes." The X said.

"So you're from the letter kingdom? Why are you visiting?" I asked.

"Uh Y-yeah I'm from there. I'm only visiting to shop." X said nervous. I don't know seems kinda sus to me.

"Shoping, For what?" I said trying to sus him out.

"Oh, uh, Just shopping, not for anything in general." He says as he smiles.

"Seems like your hiding something from me. Geuss i have to do this the hard way, get in the bag." I say anoyed that he made me have to pull a bag out.

"W-what!" He said shocked.

"Ugh, do I have to do everything myself!" I say forcing him into the bag.

I throw the bag over my shoulder and walk away. Muffled screaming can be heard from the bag. People give me wierd looks as I walk by.

"Don't be alarmed citizens of my mine! Just kidnaping a potential spy. Please go on with your day!" I say to try and shake off the looks I'm getting,... but it didn't work.

I walk home and put X in the dungeon to talk.

"D-did you just kidnap me!" X said scared.

"Oh it's fine, I'm not gonna hurt you. Just tell me why your here and you can leave." I say half telling the truth.

"I really need to leave your majesty. I really need to do this for the queen." X says before covering his mouth.

"Do what for the queen? Find information about my kingdom, about me!" I say angry trying to scare him.

"Huh what no! The Queen is sick and because the king is at war and all the guards or ether helping her out or is in the war, she had to send out me. that's really it!" The X said.

"But why did she have to send you here?"

"I needed to get ingredients for her medicine that's only sold here. The letter kingdom is very closed off, so we don't really have anything that's out of kingdom." X said frantically.

Oh, I geuss there really not spying huh? Though this does seem like a good time to learn more about the kingdom.

"Could you tell me more about where your from? Who are you going to war with?" I asked

"I can't tell you anymore! I could already get in big trouble from what I told you already!" The X said.

"Fine then, I geuss you won't be able to leave." I say trying to convince the letter.

"No wait! Okay, okay, were at war with the symbol kingdom because some of the symbols look like letters and the letters keep trying to escape there, so there trying to own their land." X said.

"How many letters look like symbols?" I asked him.

"Off the top of my head, t's look like plus signs, Y's looks like yen and yuan signs, i's look like inverted exclamation marks, o's looks like degree signs, a's looks like at signs, s's looks like dollar signs or peso signs, l's looks like a vertical bars, x's look like multiplication signs, c's looks like euro signs and w's looks like Won signs." X said quickly as if it was something he didn't have to think about.

"Why do you know that?" I asked.

"Well you just kinda learn these things when you want to escape." X said before covering his mouth again.

"Escape, Why?"

"Uh, w-well the alphabet is organized from most power to least power. In the English alphabet a's, b's, and c's can be royalty, d's to m's can be whatever they want to be, n's to w's can do anything the king assignes them to be and x's y's and z's are servants slaves and sometimes pets. It's like this in every alphabet from Spanish to korean. I'm a servant, so I get paid and they give me food, but at this point I might as well be a slave, because we are always at war so we have to ration food and money. The rations follow the alphabet system so I get almost nothing." X says sadly while looking at the floor. I couldn't see his face but it seemed like he was about to cry.

"You can stay here in my castle for a bit."

Words:1142
Wow that's alot of words! I know this chapter is a little sadder than others, but I hope you were still able to enjoy! thank you guys for all the support! Happy pride month to people in and out of the closet!