chapter 8- "Welcome to the Evil forest"

I start following Two's horse.

"Two where are we going?" I ask him.

"... The evil forest?" He said very confused. He must think I have short term memory loss or something.

"No stupid! Like where are we going to get to the evil forest?" I elaborated.

"Oh! The forest is near the object kingdom we'll be going there. When we go there we will then go around its walls to the forest." Two said pointing in the direction of the object kingdom.

"Oh okay."

I was very scared- no terrified! I can't believe I'm doing this all for some random person. Is this really worth risking my life for? Why did I ever agree to this? My thoughts got cut off when X's Trembling arms wrapped around me.

I did a embarrassed laugh. I remember now. I hated seeing him hurt. That sounds so stupid now that I'm thinking about it.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked him.

"I-I'm fine." X said lieing to me. Does he think I'm stupid.

"Yeah but... Your not. What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I-It's really nothing. I'm okay!" X said lieing a second time.

I wasn't annoyed that he was upset more annoyed that he wouldn't just tell me what's wrong. I stopped the horse and turned to face X "X just tell me what's wrong! I don't understand why your hiding that something is bothering you!"

That's when X started crying. Was I too harsh? I didn't mean to! Why is it the one time I want someone to not cry, they cry! I was panicking I didn't know what to do, So I hugged him. His face was barried in my chest muffleing the tears.

"Uh hey... I-I uh didn't mean to yell. I just wanted to know what's wrong and you were Shaking a lot and it just worried me um... I'm sorry." I said to stop him from crying. I'm not good at these things.

X peaked his head up to look at me "*sniff* no, I'm sorry. I'm just scared...a-and I feel really bad that I dragged you into this. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad your majesty." He said. I was confused. Mad? I wasn't mad at him.

"X, I'm not-" I was cut off by Two yelling at us.

"Guys hurry up! Why are you just standing there?"

"Don't order me around, I'm the king, I order you! " I yelled back before obeying his orders.

I gave X a Pat on the head before letting go of him and turning back around to go back to following Two. X's arms were still around me but shaking less. That's good...I think? I still feel bad for making him cry.

After more boring walking we were in front of the object kingdom walls. Two stopped and looked at us.

"Okay now that we're no longer in the number kingdom you too have to use different names." Two said while getting off his horse.

"Four you can still be well...Four but no one can address you as a king. " Two paused before looking at X.

"That means no your majesty's."

X turned to me "Is it okay if I address you incorrectly your majesty?"

I never really thought about it before but it is actually quite odd that he keeps calling me your majesty. No one calls me that except Two when he's trying to be 'formal'.

"Uh yeah, it's fine." I tell X.

"Okay Four! No your Majesty's!" X said with a nervous smile. He must not be comfortable addressing a king by name.

"Oh and X will call you... Oh uh multiplication sign, alright? Can't let anyone know your from the letter kingdom."

"Okay!" X said.

Two looked around "no ones around come on."

We walked around the object kingdom walls I can't believe how they managed to build a wall around the whole kingdom. I mean it huge, and has more people in it then all the other kingdoms combined.

After more walking we walked into a green field with nothing but grass the only thing there was a mountain in the distance along the horizon.

Two stopped and pulled out a coat "your gonna need it later. After this it's gonna be really snowy." Two said handing me a coat for me and X

I put the coat on top of the jacket I was already wearing and handed X the other coat. He put the coat on. The coat must have been a old spare because it was way to big for the letter. I made a small laugh and put the letters hood up because I thought it would be cuter- I hate myself for saying that but *internal sigh* it was cuter. looked like he was drowning in fabric and you could only see he's adorable eyes poking through.

We kept walking for awhile with almost nothing of interest to look at besides grass and more grass we had to do alot of small talk not like any of it was pleasant though it was mostly just questions about the evil forest such as...

'Why is it called the evil forest?'

"What does Evil Leafy look like"

"Are we there yet?"

"Are we dead yet"

"What happens after we die?"

We walked for awhile when the green grass turned into white snow. Now, I understand why Two told us to wear coats because its freezing!

X's already trembling hands were trembling even more now. Last time I asked him what's wrong I made him cry, I just have to be more cool this time like... Like snow! Snow is cool! Be like snow, not big bad four, like snow. *internal deep breath*

"Hey uh X umm so like you good... Fam?" Why did I say that 'you good fam?' either I'm a complete jerk or a idiot.

"I-im fine i-im just a little cold." X said his voice trembling.

"You can have my coat!" I blurted out without thinking.

Before X could answer I gave him my coat witch I kinda regret because I'm frozen, but at least X is warm. Maybe... maybe I don't regret it I mean it's not that cold I still have A jacket and X is hugging me which is... Nice, okay it's amazing he's so cozy! I just love it, I love these dumb cuddles so much...that I forgot we were going to the evil forest to die!

The white snow turned to a dark green grass and there was a sudden abundance of equality dark color trees.

"Welcome to the Evil forest" Two announced.

Words: 1111
Yay this chapter is done! It was really hard to write I didn't really know how to make walking somewhere interesting.

So as you might know I might not be updating as much anymore due to school starting but if you want to see what I'm up to I'm now on Twitter

At pink fox the noob
(That is the name I usually do when creating a account)

Also I might make it so you can see any story's that I may have deleted in the past