chapter 2- "Multiplication sign?"

Who does he think he is! I'm the king! I can say whatever I want, to whoever I want, whenever I want. I don't have to be nice to anyone not Two, not those girls not- my thoughts get cut off by loud noises coming from the shops.

"Hey give that back!" I heard a high pitch voice say in a panicked tone.

Seems like it's time to show Two how nice I can be. I run over to the shop to see a number bullying a... multiplication sign? They must be visiting from the Symbol kingdom. It's a shame for them to have such a rude welcoming.

"Stop! You violated the law!" I say catching the criminal's attention.

"Who are you to be so rude to a guest of mine. Now that I think about it where are the guards." I say looking behind me.

Conveniently there were two guards walking by on a horse. I believe Six and Nine.

"Hey you two! Can you please get rid of this pollution on my land."

"I don't see any trash, bro. Only clean floor." Nine said.

"Ugh, you idiot! He means the guy robbing the kid!" Six said annoyed about Nine's stupidity

The two ended up arguing with each other, makeing me face palm. I turn around to see that idiot still playing tug of war with the multiplication sign's bag. I grab the number with one hand, making it drop the multiplication sign's bag out of shock. I turn around and throw them onto the horse's back along with the guards.

"Take that disgrace to prison please!" I practically begged.

I turned to the poor guy who was being robbed. "Hey whats your name?" I asked. which I really didn't need to ask, because his name is obviously gonna be Multiplication-

"My name's X" he said.

What...X? Is- is he from the letter kingdom? people from there never come here. I never even seen a letter in person before.

"Is there something wrong?" The x asked.

"Oh, um, yeah, everythings fine." I say. I look around and notice a bag on the ground.

"Is this yours?" I ask.

He nods.

"It is. Sorry for causing a commotion your majesty." He says as he bows.

That wasn't necessary, but okay.

"Uh okay, I'll be going now." I said.

I started walking home. I was very curious about that letter. Why were they here? If letters never come here then there has to be a reason, right? I walk into the castle and see Two In the library.

"Hey Two what do you know about the letter kingdom?"

"Since when did you care? Anytime I try to tell you about other kingdoms or their history you always go on to say 'who needs history when you are history!'" Two said anoyed.

"Look if you don't tell me about the kingdom, then I'll make sure you'll be history."

"Okay, okay, didn't need the death threat." Two said grabbing a book.

"So, we don't know much because of how closed off they are from us, but basically they hate us and because of that some of us hate them." Two says.

That would explain why I saw the the letter getting robbed, but-

"hate us? Why?"

"Like I know honestly I think that kingdom hates everyone." Two said.

"What about there visiting policy?" I asked.

"No numbers can get in, no letters can get out, but letters can leave if one hundred percent necessary." Two explained to me.

"So if the letters hate us and can only come here if one hundred percent necessary would that mean... That they're a secret spy!" I said.

"Is there a letter here or something I'm confused?" Two said. Oh yeah, I didn't tell him about X yet. I nodded.

"...uh oh" Two said.

"It was a x, so they might of sent him out because-" I was cut off. which is rude, but cool I geuss.

"Because he looks like a multiplication sign!" Two finished. which he didn't have to do, I was literally just about to say that, but okay that's cool. I'm cool.

"Two what should I do? I'm being spied on!" I cried. Wich is kinda embarrassing.

"Stop being a baby. How much could they possibly find out?"

"The guards." I said

"What?" Two said confused.

"The guards schedule, placement, skill! They could of learned all that today when he was robbed." I said panicked.

"He was robbed! Four do you tell me anything? and-and how could they have learned that?" Two said confused and panicked as well.

"Placement and schedule, because if he knew the time, then he would know that there is no guards at the shop, and skill because of the interaction the guards had between each other." I explained.

"Okay, so what if he knows those things about a couple of guards. it's not like they know all of the guards schedule, placement and skills." Two said calming down.

"Yeah it might not seem like a problem now but if there here long enough then- then he'll know all of them!" I say getting scared.

"What-what if he kills me in my sleep Two!" I say grabbing Two's shoulders.

"What if he kills me! I say while shakeing Two back and forth and tearing up a bit.

"Ah, Four get off!" Two said pushing my arms away.

"As your assistant, I shall protect you." Two said being professional.

"Isn't that the guards job?" I asked.

"Shh!" Two said putting a finger on my mouth. which is gross. Now that I think of it, Two is gross.

"I think I have an idea." Two said.

Words:948
I hope you like this chapter! it seems like you guys are likeing it so far. I'm really thankful for all the support you have all been giveing me! anyway have a great day and happy pride month!