chapter 5- "Uh... A sandwich."

'Good night your majesty.' Was all I could think about walking down the many, many, hallways leading from X's room, to mine. Good night your majesty, really? It nice to be respected and all, but did it have to result from something so embarrassing. Who tucks in and says good night to a grown adult, a grown adult! Let alone invite him into your own house, when you previously thought he was a spy, and then promise to help him with the queen, all because of some sad sob story!... Wait! I said I would help the queen! no Four why would you say that! why are you so impulse-y! How am I gonna help the queen anyway?

"Unlucky me! unlucky me! unlucky me!" I quietly repeated to myself while face palming until I got to my beloved room and flopped on my bed.

"Four." I heard a voice say.

"Four." I heard a voice say louder.

"Four! I swear to god, if you don't wake up!" I heard a annoying frog croak.

I slowly opened my eyes confused for I haven't realised I had fell asleep, to see the loud slimy thing.

"Two? Why in world do you think it's okay to be in my room?" I asked infuriated.

"You're 'guest' wanted to know if he is allowed to use your kitchen to make breakfast for you as a ... Thank you? What's that about?" Two explained.

"We will talk about it later, but yeah sure he can use it." I replied.

Two left to the dinning room as I followed. There was a long table that could seat far too many people then I would ever need to and X waiting patiently.

"Great news! As our guest the king has allowed you to cook in the Royal kichen." Two said putting on a plolite act.

"Really! Thank you your majesty! Is there anything you want, chicken, ham, cake?" X said very cheerful.

"Uh... A sandwich." I responded.

"... Okay! one X special to go!" X said before excitedly running into the kitchen.

I sat down at the table next to Two. I couldn't help but notice how angry Two looked. I was about to ask him what's wrong but I got cut off.

"He's gonna poison you." Two said.

"What?" I asked. Who just says that.

"You saw how eager he was to cook for you right?" Two said in a very sour tone.

"Well yeah, but he's just really thankful. I don't think that guy could hurt a fly." I said trying to convince him.

"Thankful for what? Letting him in your home?" Two said slamming his hands on the table and standing up.

"Two!" I yelled.

"I had already told you I would talk about this later! Now sit down and remind yourself who you are talking to!" I said extremely angry.

Two looked at me with a mad expression. He went to open his mouth only to close it again turning his once angry expression into a sad one. I felt bad. Maybe what I said was too hard on him. I hate Two, but I don't hate Two, I still kinda,... maybe care for him. This is when X walks in with a sandwich.

"Here's your sandwich" X says placing it infront of me.

I stare at it. Maybe Two Is right what if it is poisoned. I pick it up before I say

"Hey X how about you eat it?" I asked.

X stares at me with a confused look before saying "Okay will do your majesty!"

X picks up the sandwich and starts eating it and oh my god have you ever seen someone take such adorable tiny bites! He's so cute! Ew why do I keep doing that. I stand up from the table grabbing Two then turn to X.

"If you need anything come to the library me and Two are just gonna talk."

Me and Two walk into the library and sit down at one of the tables there.

"You ready to talk now you big baby?" I asked.

"Once again I am older than you." Two said annoyed.

"Yeah, shut up. Anyway the reason why X is saying thank you is because-" I say before taking a big gasp.

"I agreed to help his queen with her sickness!" I blurted out.

"Since when did you care about other kingdoms." Two questioned.

"Well- uh I don't. it's just X cares about her." I explained.

"X! You just met him! You thought he was a spy! How in your right mind do you decide to do this! are you dumb?!" Two yelled. I'm really getting tired of how he talks to me.

"I don't know! He's seems really happy about it. He won't stop saying thank you. He said thank you last night and he said thanks again today. So I just want to help him." I said.

"Ohh~ he said thank you , huh?" Two said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Not like that you perv!" I said throwing a book at him out of disgust.

"Oof" Two said and grabbed the book off his face to read the title.

"'Projectiles for dummies', really?" Two said.

"Yes." I blinked.

Twos goofy face went back to being serious.

"Look Four, I just want you to be safe that's all. If you think your doing the right thing who am I to tell you otherwise."

"...Just don't end up like your parents. all right?"
Words: 909
Hey guys I'm so glad to be back! this one is a little short but it's something. I hope you guys like it.

Have a nice day (or night)!
ଘ(੭ ᐛ )♡