[1] Prologue

Depuis le début

Ivo is stressed. He finishes the game. Rather than playing with a stupid team, He better watch his favorite adult movie. A special adult film that does not have a female actor.

He opens his computer and looks for adult films, "It's been a long time since I watched adult films. This must be the result of me being busy completing the mission," He says.

By the way about the mission. Although the one week holiday given by Holland is very enjoyable. But Ivo still misses his activities as a professional hacker. Hacker who always steal prohibited items from the underworld.

Even Ivo is a little impatient for tomorrow. He is curious about what mission he will carry out tomorrow. Whether to hack into government systems? Steal Mafia weapons? or maybe steal valuable objects from Museums? Who knows. Whatever it is, Ivo really can't wait to do this again.

Ok, forget it. Now let's focus on the adult films that Ivo watches. But just after foreplay, Ivo is surprises by a special message from his adoptive father. The red pin on the message indicates that the message is very important.

He opens the message. The message told Ivo to immediately go to the secret room. This will discuss the mission that will be carried out later.

Ivo is angry, "Tsk, why is the timing always not right?" He looks down at his trousers.

A cute boy shook his head slowly. Remind Ivo to curse his adoptive father.

Immediately Ivo rushes to the secret room. He entered, In front of him was Holland who was staring at the monitor. The monitor displays an image of a red chipset with a brain symbol in the middle. Whatever it is, it looks like this will be quite a difficult mission.

Holland glances at Ivo, "This is a mind control chipset. Created by a mad scientist named Robert. From the information he got, he will sell it to the Blood Mafia in Russia. So, you know what you have to do, Ivo?" Holland asks. He is staring at Ivo.

Ivo nods, "Yes Dad. I will destroy that dangerous chipset."

Holland smiles at his adopted son, "This is the dangerous chipset even potentially dominating the world. So, everyone wants it. Mafia, the government, paid assassin, hacker, or other. Therefore, I give you the choice to carry out or reject this mission."

Ivo smiles, He understands Holland's concerns. But, He will carry out this mission even if life is at stake.

"I will carry the mission well, Dad," Ivo says. He looks at Holland and then hugs the old man who had taken care of him.

Holland understands, and he hugs Ivo back. Holland knows if Ivo is used to carrying out dangerous missions like this. But Holland is still worried, as a father, he is worried about when will separate from his adopted child because he didn't know whether Ivo could come back safely or not.

"You have to succeed son."

"Of course, I'm your child."

*****

ARGHHHHHH

An old man screams in pain when his hand is stabbed by confidant Black Wolf Mafia, Lewis. He is a deputy head of the Black Wolf Mafia and He is a confidant of the head of the Black Wolf Mafia.

Lewis laughs, "Hmm, this is very fun, isn't it? Like when you went on a spree using money obtained from corruption from us HAHA!" Lewis a.k.a Law laughs while twisting his knife.

Mr. Harry lying limp and helpless. He still mutters forgive me to Law. He is naked. His body was full of cuts. His face was destroyed because he was beaten. His hand and calf are hollow as a result of being stabbed by a knife.

Harry is completely numb. He couldn't feel his own body. He's dying. If only he didn't betray this mafia so he wouldn't be like this. But, it's too late. He would be tortured to death.

"F-forgive me Mr. Lewis" Harry says. But Lewis not responding.

in this Mafia, once a traitor in his life is a traitor. So, a person like Harry is a person who deserves to die.

Law smirks, "Does it hurt? Uhh... I feel so sorry for my partner but I prefer to see you like this, traitor," Law stares at Harry's eyes. Looks like a hole in the eye isn't bad.

Law grips his knife then...

Knock Knock

"I'm sorry Beta, you were ordered by Alpha to go to his room," Kenzo says. He is the head of the assassin team in this Mafia.

Law didn't swing his knife.

"Tsk, you're lucky Harry because Jeff calls me. So, my holy hands will not kill you. But calm down, the warrior will like you."

"WARRIOR!!"

"YES BETA!!"

"Teach this old man a lesson and don't let me see him again." Law orders.

He and Kenzo left the torture room. Whereas, Harry is still scared. Around 10 people surround him. They smirk.

"P-please, F-forgive me."

As if they understand each other, the warrior lowers their trousers and they piss on Harry. Harry screams in pain. His incision wound is urinated on. It feels painful, very painful. Harry still screams, he is in pain as if he is releasing the spirit from his body.

On the other side, Law was already in Jeff's room. They discuss the mind control chipset that will do Robert and the Blood Mafia. Of course, this can't happen because the chipset can increase the power of the Blood Mafia. Moreover, if used optimally, this chipset can rule the world.

Jeff looks at Kenzo, "Kenzo, I order you to complete this mission. You work alone and come back safely," Jeff says.

Kenzo agrees with this. He is a Genius from the Black Wolf Mafia because he has assassin skills like fighting, shooting, and disguised. So, Jeff and Law believe that Kenzo can complete this mission.

Kenzo nods, "OK, Alpha and Beta. I will complete this mission," Kenzo says then he leaves the room.

Now only Jeff and Law are here. They are still silent, focusing on their thoughts. The mind control chipset is not an ordinary item. So, there must be many people targeting it.

"For now, let Kenzo handle it," Law says and Jeff nods in agreement.

"Yes, a werewolf will not lose to weak humans like them," says Jeff.

Law nods agreement but something crosses his mind.

"By the way brother, are we going to be single like this forever?"

"Who knows, but my feeling says that soon we will find partners."

"Oke oke, I never doubted your feelings, Jeff. And when that happens let's double date."

_____________thanks for your support <3©️redmilllo

_____________
thanks for your support <3
©️redmilllo