"I-It's good to see y-you too.", Aria said nervously, involuntarily stuttering a little.

Ace gently rubbed his thumb on her palm to calm her down and she relaxed considerably.

Donatello gave her a small nod and looked at Angel.

She hasn't turned towards him yet and that annoyed him.

"Have you forgotten your manners, Angelina?", he said calmly with a sharp edge to his tone.

Angel flinched badly and slowly turned around.

Dylan clenched his jaw and held Angel's hand tightly in his.

Aria frowned at the tone her grandfather used. She herself got scared for the moment and snuggled even more closer to Ace.

Angel refused to lift her head and look at the old man.

The anxiety she tried suppressing started resurfacing and her hands started growing cold in fear.

Bianca noticed Aria's changing expressions and decided to stop her husband from saying anything further.

She didn't want Arianna to misunderstand them over that unimportant girl.

She knows that Aria loved that girl as much as her grandsons did and decided to deal with the girl as discreetly as possible.

"There is no need for greetings among family members, Doni. You're the one who keeps saying that. Anyway, let the kids go to their rooms and rest a little before dinner. The journey must have exhausted them.", Bianca said calmly with a small smile.

Donatello looked at his wife and gave a curt nod. He understood what she was trying to do and let her do what she wants.

Aurelio looked at his grandmother keenly.

She was never the one to take Angelina's side. 

He wondered what was the woman up to now.

He knew how his grandparents were. He decided to make sure to check on everyone from time to time.

"Come, princess, I'll guide you to your room. As for the rest of you, you know which rooms are yours.", Aurelio said calmly.

Aurelio walked to Aria and offered his hand.

Aria gently broke the hug with Ace and took Aurelio's hand.

Nina wanted to object. She wanted to show Aria around herself. 

But she didn't want to spoil her own mood by starting an argument with Aurelio at that moment and let it slide.

She smiled internally knowing she had two whole weeks with her niece.

All of them walked to their respective rooms and Aurelio took Aria to hers.

He opened the door and Aria gasped, looking at the beautiful design of her room.

It was designed in her favorite color, baby blue.

She looked at Aurelio, surprised.

He chuckled at her surprised face.

"So, how's your room?", he asked gently.

"It's amazing! How did you know my favorite color?", she asked.

"Well, I noticed the theme of your room the last time I met you. Vince generally gets everyone's rooms designed in the color they like, so I deduced that you like baby blue.", Aurelio said calmly with a gentle look in his eyes.

Aria smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you!", she exclaimed.

"You don't have to thank me, princess. And another thing, your luggage will be unpacked and sorted out by the maids when you come down for dinner. So, rest up before the two monsters come home.", Aurelio said calmly, hugging Aria back gently.