𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙻𝚅𝙴

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kam was so involved. Most times, I wondered how he juggled school, modelling, and throwing parties and still manages to look so goddamn fine. It wasn't an easy task. I wasn't a model but I knew how draining it could get at times, especially for the most sought-after models. They had a lot on their plates.

But then, it was Kam Ozor. He always found a way around it and that was his superpower.

"You didn't tell me your brother's this hot! Kira, what the hell?" Chizaram shrieked once we settled into the backseat of the car. 

Boy, could I have rolled my eyes harder than I did?

Khalil wanted me to be his plus one at Kamsi's party. I had to insist on bringing Chizaram because I didn't want to be alone when he was off with his friends. 

It was starting to seem like a bad idea right now. But, it was just too late to start complaining.

"You do know he can hear you, right? He's the one driving." I squinted my brows at her in utter disbelief and she snickered, waving me off. 

I took a subtle glance at the light-skinned girl dressed in a burnt orange satin dress that had lacings at the back. The material barely dropped below her mid-thigh, giving off her smooth fair legs.

The fine material was skin-tight and it hugged and accentuated her curves. She had a black leather jacket looped lazily across her shoulders. She had paired her outfit with a black YSL Bag and fur slip-on heels.

She let her curls unpacked, after treating them to extreme softness at the salon today. She pulled her bare face off and I was so sure she'd turn heads at the party. I could always hide her in my bag where Kam couldn't see her. She had a small frame so she'd fit in perfectly.

I think we can all agree that Chizaram is a badass when it comes to fashion

I think we can all agree that Chizaram is a badass when it comes to fashion.😌🌚✨

I didn't trust that motherfucker with my friend.

"You are really pretty. I understand why Kira won't tell me about you now though." He threw me the stink eye through the rearview mirror and I flipped him off.

"Ewww!" I gagged.

"Christ, can you two just stop?" I flashed Chizaram a tight scowl and she stuck her tongue out at me. 

Geez, why did I even ask her to come with me?!

"I'm Chizaram by the way, you can call me Zee." She had an overly annoying grin dancing on her lips as she wiggled her way forward and rested her head on the driver's seat so she could see his face properly.

Chizaram could be so adorable and also a pest at times.

"I'm Khalil." Khalil smiled softly at her and I groaned.

"Kay! She has a boyfriend. Leave my friend alone! " I snapped at the light-skinned boy grinning from ear to ear in the front seat. I sounded like a child but I didn't care.