𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴 (𝙰)

What's up, beautiful people?

Ahem! So, this chapter was really long. I had to divide it into two, that's the reason the chapter is accompanied by an 'A' but, I can assure you, it'll be worth it.🌚 So, shall we?

The song for this chapter is- Better by Khalid. It defines the mood.😌

________________𖧷_______________

"𝐼 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 ℎ𝑖𝑚
𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟
𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒."

_______________𖧷_________________

          ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"You look beautiful," 

I exhaled, jerking my head in the direction of the soft-spoken voice, dripping with utter certainty. Like she was sure of what she was telling me. The firmness of her tone was enough to make it glaring to me. My lips stretched in an appreciative smile, and we giggled, nudging each other on the shoulder.

She dipped her hand into the pocket of her neatly buttoned blazers, pulling out her latest addiction. Her lip gloss. It was as though she couldn't function without it. She dropped the shiny pink gloss on the sink. 

"Your lips are dry," She rolled her eyes and I flipped her off. I dabbed a little amount on my lips and mashed it together, patting my braids.

"Guy, let's go. You have been checking yourself out for the past five minutes. Abi, is it until they are all settled in the meeting room?" The light-skinned girl queried, raising one of her brows at me. I rolled my eyes and tucked my phone in the pocket of my buttoned blazers.

The dress code for the seminar the Project Uncensored was hosting, was to be dressed in the complete set of the School's uniform. Yeah, I rolled my eyes hard, when I heard. The blazers felt stuffy. 

Heaven knows I would have preferred speaking on the podium in my regular shirt and skirt, to speaking on the podium, clad in stuffy blazers. Zee, Stefan, Jeremy, and Abasi were part of the audience. They had told me they were going to be present, to offer moral support. 

It's so sweet of them.

"Kira?" Zee called, snapping me back to reality.

"I'm fine. I'm fine." I prattled. She stared at me for a while, spotting a light smile on her face before engulfing me in a hug, which I gladly eased into.

"You know," She began.

"You don't have to act so toughly all the time. It's okay to be vulnerable, Kira. It's what makes us human." She whispered in my ears, and I heaved a sigh.