𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Hey, guysssss.♥️

Makeup chapter alert.🌚

Song for the chapter- As It Was by Harry Styles.

Alrightyyy

Dive in!✨

_____________𖧷_____________

"𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡
𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒."

________________𖧷_____________

~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

🎶 Beautifully wonderful love,

Anywhere I follow you no matter how far.🎶

Not gonna lie, the song did set the mood like Zee had predicted earlier. It has been on repeat for forever and I slowly found myself starting to enjoy its lull. It was oddly satisfying.

My white themed room was…quiet. The only sound in the room was Fave's unending voice that was flowing out through the speakers of my JBL. The light-skinned girl that stood in front of me was too distracted by working wonders on my face. She was too engrossed in what she was doing to utter a word.

"I want my master-piece to be flawless." Her words, not mine.

I appreciated the quietness. It allowed me to gather and process my thoughts. It was soothing in a way and I could feel my pent up tension and nervousness seeping out of me slowly.

I didn't know I'd be this nervous about the whole thing.

"You'll make one helluva gorgeous bride one day, babes," Chizaram's rich voice pierced my thoughts, yanked me out of my head and jerked me back to reality.

My eyes met her light brown orbs that were clouded with warmth and pure admiration.

"Like, girl, look at you. Ugh, I wish you could see yourself right now." She gushed, giggling like a little girl.

My cheeks heated warmly at her compliment.

"Chizaram," I groaned, I was starting to grow impatient. Mom doesn't deal well with tardiness. She hated it and I honestly didn't have the strength for one of her squabbles.

"Aunty, calm down and stop wiggling in your seat." She rolled her eyes, brushing the sides of my face with more powder.

"Zee, that's enough paint for one night." I exhaled.

"There are guests waiting outside, remember?" One of my brows tugged up instinctively, my tone questioning, in an attempt to call her attention back to what she was missing.