𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽(𝙰)

*Raises hands in surrender* I know. I know. I know.😭 Na deadlines choke, and then, this chapter needed thorough attention. It wasn't something I could rush. I had to take my time to map it out. But, 🌚 I can assure that it's going to be worth the wait and the next chapter will be more better!😌🔥

I have been dying to get to this part of this story!😂😂😂

So, without further ado, let's dive in.🌚

The song for this chapter is- Unstoppable by Sia.

__________________𖧷________________

"𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝐼𝑐𝑒, ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒,
𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑤𝑖𝑐𝑒.
𝑆𝑜, 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝐾𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎.
𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑖𝑥 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡
𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓."

___________________𖧷________________

           ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"Really?"

"Are you being serious right now?"

I was barely keeping it together. Barely doesn't seem to cut it. I wasn't keeping it together. Fuck that. My emotions were all over the place. 

The littlest things were getting to me. Getting on my nerves and as much as I hated it. I didn't have it under control and that was what made it so annoying.

I would have loved to blame it on the fact that I was ovulating, but I didn't think it was solely about that. The triggers surrounding it were making me aggravated.

In the history of shitty days, today would be ranking the first on my lips and if there was any word to qualify me right now. It would be an angry bird. Worse, an irritable bear.

All because you didn't talk to man? Na wa o.

"I swear to God—one word from you again and—" I paused when I realised that there was nothing I could do to the pest of a voice in my head, other than tuning it out.

"Just, leave me alone, please." My voice was infused with a tiny crack that was poking my tear ducts and acting as a propeller for the tears that were building up in my eyes.

"Oh, fuck." I exhaled and slumped on the stool, throwing my blow dryer on my dresser. Anyone who heard me yelling would think I was snapping at a living thing.

I wasn't yelling at anyone. I was screaming at my hair dryer. 

I was starting to blame myself for washing this hair in the first place. If I hadn't gone ahead of myself and washed it, I wouldn't be stuck at home by 7 am, on a school day, yelling at my dryer.