𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

Shards at one month!!!😭♥️✨🖤

Y'all have been nothing short of amazing. Thank you, fam. For choosing to go on this journey with me.✨

Y'all be doing the absolute best.♥️

Before you dive into this chapter, I have an announcement.🌚 I should have done this in the last chapter but it slipped my mind.

The next chapter is going to be a Collab between me and __toyosiThe author of TRAPPED. Kinda nervous about the whole thing 🌚 Yunno, first-timer stuff.

But, don't worry, we have an amazing chapter in store for you guys!

P.S.- You should check out her book. Trust me, it's not something you want to miss out on. It's giving everything.♥️

And, that's that!

Enjoy✨

The song for this chapter is- Know you by Ladipoe ft Simi. It was the drive behind this chapter.🌚

           ______________𖧷_______________

                 "𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ.
                  𝐻𝑎ℎ𝑎, 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔.
                 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑔𝑜 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓."

         ______________𖧷________________

           ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

I was pacing.

I was freaking out.

Stefan and I were supposed to meet at his place to finish our history project. He brought it up when we were in class two days ago and I quickly agreed to go over to his place. I didn't want him to come over to mine.

The whole thing was awkward as it is. I didn't need him adding to it.

I exhaled and sunk into the couch that was placed in the middle of my closet. I eyed the heap of clothes that was in front of me, sucking my teeth in annoyance.

My closet was a mess.

I had turned the entire place upside down, trying to find the perfect outfit for the past few hours. I hadn't even taken a freaking shower. It was funny because I was supposed to leave in about thirty minutes.

My eyes settled on the munch it chips beside me on the couch. I tore the pack open and threw one of the salty chips into my mouth, munching on it and humming under my breath.

I didn't understand what my problem was. It wasn't like we were going on a date. I was going to his place for a school assignment for goodness sake.

Why was I freaking out about what he'd think of my outfit? Not like he cared or something.