𝚃𝚆𝙾

Song for the chapter- Alan Walker- Sorana/ Lost control.

The song fits in perfectly for this chapter. Also, I listened to it while I was writing.

Here you go.✨

____________𖧷____________

"𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡
𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛
𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑒𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟."

_____________𖧷_____________

~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

Principal Blackstone.

I remembered her words, clearly. I left her office a few hours ago. So, it wasn't something I could forget easily.

I have had it. I have had it up to here. I hated the look in her eyes when she stared at me, the disgust I felt. It infuriated me whenever people stared at me like that. Like I was something so fragile that would break if I wasn't monitored properly.

I'm depressed not sick!

I'm not the first teenage girl to be depressed. Why treat me like I'm some Alien? Everyone was obsessing over me to see if I was fine or not. It was starting to get so suffocating.

"Shakira," She called in a motherly tone. I fought the urge to roll my eyes so hard.

"Your mom, she told me everything." She had said. Of course, she did. when has that woman ever minded her business?

"My office is always__

"Thank you, Mrs Blackstone." I cut her off,  harshly, to prevent her from saying her next words. It was a line I knew so well. Heck, I could recite it by heart.

Her brows snapped together, worry etched on her face. She stared at me for a moment before nodding slowly. Her bright demeanour came back up and I nearly rolled my eyes out of their sockets.

I hate bright things!

I blinked repeatedly and squeezed my eyes shut. My hands came up to my temples which I massaged gently.

My head was throbbing so hard due to the noise. At that moment, all I wanted to do was just yell at them and tell them to keep their fucking mouths shut! Geez!

Sadly, I knew better. I have gotten enough attention for the day. I didn't want to add to it by making myself the centre of attention, again.

I hated Pensworth but I'd rather be there than here. At least, I had some quiet time to myself back then. But, here, they were all in my face. How the hell am I supposed to survive an entire session here?