𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

Good morning, Fam!♥️

I hope we are having a nice week?

Well, here's our update for the week.🌚

_________________𖧷________________

"𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒
𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛
𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔
𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡."

__________________𖧷________________

         ~𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙼 𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂~

You know that feeling when you are just not happy but you are not necessarily sad either? The numbness was quick to start as a flicker. I mean, I barely felt it but then, it slowly crept into me and God, it engulfed my entirety. It was choking me. It made me feel like I couldn't breathe. It depleted me from the inside out and it was very thorough. I knew what emptiness felt like and this was like an upgraded version of it. 

And I have had to live with it for a while now, holding on to that surge of hope that was still tucked safely, somewhere inside of me, that I would wake up one morning and I would feel like my normal self again.

Okay, maybe I lied.

I lied.

I lied when I said I was numb and I wasn't hurting. That was just one terrible lie. I was hurting so badly and there was nothing I could do to make it stop, so I gave up altogether and just allowed the pain to eat at me. I was drained and I had no strength left in me to fight against the hollowness.

I blinked, slowly coming back in touch with my surroundings and I heaved a sigh. I zoned out. Again. For the umpteenth time. It was safe to say that was what I had been doing for weeks now. I brought my fingers to my temples, slowly massaging them, in a bid to ease myself of the banging headache that seemed to amplify with every passing second.

My eyes drifted to the textbook in front of me and one of my eyebrows tugged up instinctively because I couldn't comprehend what was in the textbook. It was like I was trying to read in the Greek language. Not like I was expecting a miracle because I have been seated here all day but my mind was somewhere else.

There was no way I could understand what I was reading, so with that anger, I scoffed, pushing the book aside and tapping my fingernails on the surface of the desk, impatiently, my foot rhyming with the sound that emitted from my nails and the desk.

It was funny how the term started a few weeks ago and in the blink of an eye, it was running by in a blur. Our exams were coming up in a few weeks and honestly, every other person could decide they didn't give a fuck but I do. I wasn't going to dent my straight As reputation, just when I am in my finals. There was no way in hell I was going to allow that.