𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

Hey, Fam!

Our update is here!

I had time to kill and I thought, why not?

Okay, our non-art students in the house, this chapter is a little...you know 🌚 but don't worry! It doesn't ruin the fun! I'm so sure you guys will enjoy it. Now, with that being said, dive in!

Ouch, also, I changed the blurb. You should check the new one and tell me what you think.😌

The song for the chapter- Intentions by Justin Bieber.

              _____________𖧷____________

                     "𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠
                           𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑠."

              _____________𖧷_____________

           ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

"Mama Heather, I need cleaning agents,"

That was the first thing I said to the dark-skinned woman, who was stirring Jollof-rice in the pot gently with the turning stick. She paused, reducing the heat of the Gas-cooker and covered the pot with a foil, sealing the lid to trap the steam in.

I didn't miss the look of shock that flashed across her face. It made me chuckle softly. It was amusing. She quirked one of her brows at me and I rolled my eyes, sauntering forward. I tucked my hands in the pocket of my tight shorts, smiling at her.

"You want to clean?" She queried and I nodded in response to the question she asked.

She watched me with this amused smile on her face and I furrowed my brows at her.

"Mama Heather, nau! Don't look at me like that. It's not my first time cleaning, dhur!" I threw my hands in the air and she chuckled, waving me off.

"Now, you are just putting words in my mouth. I didn't say you don't clean. For a girl of your age, you are quite good when it comes to doing the house chores," She commended and I flipped my braids sassily. She snorted, muttering an "Oh, please!" under her breath.

"So, why were you giving me the look?" I huffed, folding my arms across my chest. She walked over to the pot of food on the cooker, uncovering the lid and taking off the foil covers. She stirred it lightly with the turning stick and I swear, I could feel myself salivating.

"What look?" She inquired, not taking her eyes off the food.

"The look!" I groaned, earning a chuckle from her.

"I'm not doing anything, Shakira. This is my normal face." She said indifferently, trying to keep a straight face, but she failed at it, a loud guffaw left her lips and I pouted.