𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴

Hola, Mi Familia!🌚🥺♥️

I had some time to kill today and I thought, why not? So, here's the second update for this week.🌚

P.S- This chapter contains STEAMY CONTENT. Don't say I didn't warn you o.😂😂 If you know you still want to go ahead and read it, by all means, be my guest.😌

The song for this chapter- Middle of The Night by Elley Duhe.

Shall we?🌚

          _______________𖧷______________

                        𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒.
                       𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙.
                   𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑡𝑏. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟.
                             𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒.
                                 𝐻𝐼𝑀.

        _______________𖧷_______________

         ~𝙲𝙷𝙸𝚉𝙰𝚁𝙰𝙼 𝙰𝚂𝙷𝙻𝙴𝚈 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂~

I tugged at one of the facial tissues in the Kleenex box, wiping my face and blowing my face into it. I hiccuped and threw the tissue somewhere in my already messy room, pulling the covers over my head. I picked up my phone and unlocked it, going straight to my Whatsapp and scrolling through the contacts. My fingers itched to click on her contact, which I had blocked, wanting to give in to the temptation of unblocking her but I couldn't bring myself to because I was so angry at her.

I was so mad at her that it made my head hurt so much. I didn't understand how she was willing to treat me the way she did numerous times, without even stopping to think in the slightest bit about how hurt I would be. It begged the question if she even considered me a friend in the first place because no one should ever treat their friends the way she has always treated me.

Like shit.

Like I didn't even mean anything to her.

Like I was the one doing too much. 

She even had the nerve to ask me if I was obsessed with her, like bitch, really? How does being worried about my friend amount to being obsessed with her? Gosh!

She was always doing that thing where she would push me away and say hurtful things to me, then she would apologise and like the fool that I was, I would forgive her and go running back to her arms. As always. I would give my all into the friendship, every damn time. Not like I wanted something in return but all I asked was that she treated me with the same respect I had for her and not just some rag doll she could toss around and transfer her aggression on, whenever she was having a hard time.