𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽(𝙱)

*Crawls out of the shadows and pushes hoodie off my head, chuckling nervously* Omooooo😂😭I no fit start to dey explain ni because matter go full ground like sand. I am so sorry for the delayed update. Adulthood is dealing with me and it's doing it bad.👍Anyhoo! I am here and I am here with a truckload of chaosssssssss😂🔥

So, let's just get to it!

Oh yeah, and before you start, this chapter got too long, so I had to divide it. Yes, there's a C.😂 But good news is that it's ready. So, before the day runs out, I will update it.

The song for this chapter is- I Don't Like You by Bloody Civilian.

Ngl, that beat just sets the mood, alongside the lyrics!

         ________________𖧷____________

                "𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑠 𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒
                      𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑙𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒."

        ________________𖧷______________

            ~𝚂𝙷𝙰𝙺𝙸𝚁𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙸𝙾𝙻𝙰 𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙺~

Rome wasn't built in a day but it sure as hell could be destroyed in one. Gathering the courage to walk away when the guy I loved chose another girl over me was very hard. Putting everything behind me was more difficult but nothing was as hard as moving on because it was very tricky.

On some days, I had it together.

On another, I was falling apart.

It was a herculean task picking up all that was left of my self-respect and building a life anywhere that wasn't with him. It was hard getting it all together and trying to protect my new reputation at all costs.

Blue Cove was supposed to be an escape from everything. It was the reason I came here, because, left to me when I was in that dark place, I wouldn't think twice about dropping out. Going back to school was the last thing on my mind.

But when Khalil spoke about the new school and persuaded me to give it a chance, I knew it was my one-way ticket to getting away from everything. In truth, it has been.

Until today.

I wasn't the most rational person on earth when anger kicks in. I was always so impulsive. I become another person entirely, and that's the reason I always try to maintain a calm composure. But, have you ever met that one person that was hell-bent on poking your nerves and pushing you over the edge until you shatter?

I knew Jasmine was a bitch, but I didn't know she was stupid too. Sure, it wouldn't cost a thing to be rational, but right now, rationality wasn't my strongest suit. Heck, I wanted nothing to do with it. Fuck being rational, because I wasn't about to walk away from this.