Bow fires an arrow into a drone making it explode. I then start calling out in concern,
"Adora!"

The blonde is holding her side, slowly getting up, she quickly yells,
"I'm okay! I'm okay--ow!" collapses back into the tree holding her side.

"You're not okay!" I yell back.

A bot approaches her and raises its arm to attack as Adora grunts and holds her staff up in defense, but a wave of water blasts the bot away, making a loud thud in the distance.

"Thanks, Sea-Ra!" I shout to the water princess.

Mermista runs up to put her hands on Adora's shoulders.

"Adora, chill." Mermista quietly reminds her, with empathy,
"You're not...She-Ra anymore, remember?"

Adora, as another bot runs past, says "I'm on iiit!"

Mermista groans,
"Ugh, I just said..."

Adora hums angrily as she runs at the bot; the bot fires and explodes nearby forest as Adora grunts and slides into its feet, knocking it down.

"Gotcha!" the blonde happily states.

The bot beeps as its camera records Adora grunting and destroying the bot's feed.

As I'm getting dressed I start to hear whimpering coming from the bed Adora was still sleeping on. I walk over to the side and slightly nudge her shoulder to wake her up.

Adora gasps as she jolts awake. She sits up from her cot in a Rebellion encampment, somewhere in the Whispering Woods.

Adora gasps for air and pants, finally calming and exhaling, holding her head in her hands, she looks over at the broken shards of the Sword of Protection laying nearby and sighs. The blonde gets up from the bed and looks at me.

"You okay?" I ask, already knowing the answer, but wanting to let her know I care.

Adora scoffs slightly before replying,
"No." she then leans her head in the crook of my neck, I embrace her to let her know I'm okay with it. A few seconds later she returns it.

"Don't worry about the whole Mara situation. We're gonna figure it out." I try to reassure her as I rub circles on her back.

"Now come on. Go get dressed, we have to meet up with Bow." I tell Adora.

The blonde lets out a sigh before pulling away from me and standing up.

She puts on her usual attire, then ties up her hair, grabs her staff, and looks at me for reassurance before exiting the tent, I give her a warm smile as I leave the tent, holding up the curtain so she can walk out as well.

Adora walks through the camp beside me, glancing up at where a sorcerer from Mystacor is channeling a shield spell over the encampment, magic circle humming. Another sorcerer steps up to replace the first, patting them on the shoulder and making them gasp, then stepping forward and sealing a hole in the shield.

Adora looks around at the people in the camp, a low murmur of conversation happening, and Sea Hawk sits nearby cleaning his sword with a leaf and then greeting Adora with a semi-salute as she passes by. The blonde and I walk up behind Bow and Entrapta as Entrapta taps away at a tablet, making beeping noises.

Bow finally notices Adora and in a concerned tone he asks,
"Adora. Did you get any sleep?"

Entrapta pulls her mask back off her face to look at Adora.

Adora, after a slight pause, replies with,
"...Have you guys finished the updates to Mara's ship yet? How soon can we take off to rescue Glimmer?"

I answer for Bow, knowing he doesn't really wanna tell her.