Chapter 43

1st July 2250

"Alright class." Aizawa gathers everyone's attention. "With recent events it was questioned many times whether or not we should hold this event." His voice grew tired from reminding himself the paperwork of helping to make it happen. "The UA festival. An event in which the students will have full reign over an event that they can choose." The class cheer in excitement shortly before Aizawa hardens his glare, quieting any student. "As I was saying, you will choose how to go about this. So use this time in homeroom to decide." Everyone starts shoving their hands into the air, trying to express their own ideas. I let out a sigh before standing up and shouting to the class.

"Hey!" All their heads turn to me. "Let's calm down and think about this rationally. Yaoyorozu, help me out with this." I walk up to the board and hand her a piece of chalk to write with. "Yaoyorozu will write down each idea and we'll go through them together and decide on what to do." I see a few nods ring out in the class making me continue. "Okay, now then. Who has any ideas?" The class gets loud again as they each throw their hands up. I let out a sigh and start to pick them one by one.

Several minutes later

"So then." I let out a small sigh. "We've ruled it down to; some kind off cafe, and some kind of fun house." I let out another sigh. Everyone collectively got rid of Yaoyurozu's and Iida's, which were just studying. Some like Mineta's maid cafe was ruled out immediately and no one could decide on one thing. After thinking for seconds the bell starts to chime signifying next lesson.

"This meeting has been very illogical." Aizawa walks past me as I nod in agreement. "Decide what you'll do by tomorrow morning. If you don't..." he turn around to glare at the class. "I'll make it into a public lecture."

"Come one guys. Let's decide what we'll do by tonight!" Kirishima shouts out as everyone else cheer in agreement.

I shake my head. We just need to come up with something for everyone to relax with. Something for everyone to enjoy.

A few hours later

The sun has set and we were all sitting in the common room. Shoto was now joining us as he missed homeroom due to the license classes he's been taking.

"Guys, I've had time to think about it." Iida starts talking. "The hero course has caused a lot of stress for the others so maybe we can do something to relieve that stress." Some murmur in agreement until Mina pipes up.

"Wouldn't it be cool to have everyone dancing. Just enjoying themselves." I see in the corner off my eyes that Shoto's head moves up, as if he thought of something.

"That gave me an idea." Everyone turns to Shoto. "We did this thing at the classes where everyone was dancing and enjoying themselves." He moves over to the laptop and starts typing. I hear him murmur 'it seemed cool' to himself.

"You knew about this from your classes?" I ask as I look at the screen to show a concert. "What have you been doing in these classes?" Shoto seems to hesitate before answering until I stop him. "Never mind, I don't want to know. But a concert, that could be a good idea." As everyone agrees Yaoyorozu starts talking.

"If we're doing a concert, we would need a band." I look to her and nod to myself. I see Kaminari start pointing to the sky as an idea pops into his head.

"Jiro! You're pretty good with instruments right?" He runs up to her ignoring personal space. I let out a sigh as his action while Ōkī starts to whimper at him as well. I look over to Ōkī and give him a knowing look. Ōkī walks over to me and rubs his head into my leg. "With you, this concert will be amazing!"

Jiro pulls back in surprise as some classmates come to defend her.

"C'mon guys, let's not pressure her to do anything." Yaoyorozu cuts in trying to calm down Kaminari.