Chapter 29-Searching For Familiars

The day after Kurumi and (Y/N) had their date, he called all of his peerage members down, as he had an important announcement to make. Right now, the peerage(new one, not the other) was in the conference room waiting for the announcement of what their king needed from them.

(Y/N): Okay everyone. I have an important announcement to make. As you may or may not know, the devils have little helpers they call familiars. As I said they are helpers, but they do so much for us that we can't even begin to describe how thankful we are for them. Tonight, everyone will get their familiar.

The peerage stared at him wide-eyed, as they were not expecting to get familiars so soon. Smiles then broke out across everyone's faces as the thought about what they could do as familiars.

(Y/N): I know you all are excited, so allow me to open a portal and we'll get them.

(Y/N) opens the portal and then leads his peerage to the familiar forest, where they are greeted by Zatouji.

Zatouji: Welcome back, Kaiju Lord. What may I do for you?

(Y/N): My peerage here would like to get familiars. Are you fine with this?

Zatouji: Of course. Please search to your heart's desires.

When he said that, everyone separated to find the perfect familiar for them.

With Scorpion

Scorpion had then headed off to a random direction, and felt an aura that exudes power. What he saw was a black scorpion creature with red eyes and white armor.

 What he saw was a black scorpion creature with red eyes and white armor

Scorpion: Found you.

With Miku

Miku left to see what she could find that was cute but also could hold it's own. Soon, she encounters a kitsune that had was multicolored like a rainbow.

 Soon, she encounters a kitsune that had was multicolored like a rainbow

Miku: AAH! So cute! I want you!

With Queen

Queen had gone on her own in search of a familiar that was like her: regal yet deadly. She eventually came across a lion that had angel wings, which was a perfect fit for her.